Bonus Chapter.. Again!

Rehaan's POV

"Come on baby, Rea's sleeping," I said while kissing my wife's neck. Our two year old was making it hard for us to spend some alone time together. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby, it's just that I miss sexy time with my wife. Ahana groans while I kiss her. "It's been a month babe, I miss you," I continue.

"Your mum's going to be here in twenty minutes Rehaan. We'll continue this later," she said. "You promise?" I mumble against her skin. "Promise," she gasped. I broke away from her and said, "I'm taking you up on that promise." "Mhhm, I'm going to go freshen up. You should too. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of your mother again," she said.

Oh right. That day. Yeah, that was embarrassing.

About a year after our baby was born, Ahana and I bought an apartment nearby. It was always my dream to buy a house and my family was supportive because it was literally two streets away from where we lived. We had our privacy and still had our family close by.

It was Ahana's birthday and I wanted to start her day with something I knew I was good at. Sex. Who doesn't appreciate good birthday sex? It's benefitting to both parties.

Everything was perfect. Our baby was fast asleep in her little crib, there was nobody to disturb us. So, at around 7, when Ahana woke up, I started making my moves on her and by the way her body was reacting to my touch, I knew she enjoyed her present. Right when we were about to get to the best part, our door opened.

My brother and my mum opened the door singing 'Happy Birthday' and stopped instantly when they saw us. Ahana screeched and covered herself up, I tried covering myself and her up. Sanjog and mum looked traumatized and awkward and immediately ran out of the room. I could hear my dad asking what happened from downstairs.

And that day, I regretted giving my parents the house key and even more, I regretted not locking the door.

"Rehaan! Oh my god! Why would you do this?!" Ahana's voice snapped me back. I looked at her and saw her looking very annoyed and pointing at her neck. At the two hickeys I had given her. I scratched the back of my neck, not knowing what to say. I didn't want to apologize because I didn't do anything wrong.

"I can't let your mum see this!" she yelled. "Babe, you're my wife. I'm your husband. We have a baby. Everybody knows we have sex. What's the big deal?" I said nonchalantly. "Even if she sees it, mum won't bring it up. Calm down"

She sits, her posture slumped. "I just don't want them to have to a bad impression of me. I'm scared they think of me as someone who can't stop touching her husband."

I laugh. "Babe, do you even know my parents? They'll be ecstatic. They want more grandchildren! The only reason it's awkward, is because nobody wants to see their son or brother doing it. Besides, it was nearly a year ago. They have most probably just forgotten about it"

She looks at me with a flat expression and raises her eye brows. "Okay fine, maybe they haven't forgotten about it but they never bring it up because they know how uncomfortable we get," I said, comforting her. It's true. Nobody in my family brought it up. At least not in front of Ahana.

"I'll just wear a scarf around my neck," she said. I smiled and nodded.

After freshening up, and readying our baby girl, mum arrived. Rea was going to spend her day with her grandmas today. My mum would pick up Rea and then meet Ahana's mum and they were going to have a fun day together.

It was the perfect opportunity for Ahana and I to have some quality time together.

"Hey ma" I said, kissing her cheek. "Hi beta! Where's Ahana and my little baby?"

"I'm here ma and look bubba, daadi (grandma) is here!" Ahana said, entering the hall with our daughter. My mum instantly went to them, hugged Ahana and started fondling Rea. Our baby was so happy seeing her grandma. She is a very social baby. Gets along with most people.

"Haw! Rea you look so cute, my grandbaby! Come to Daadi!" and as usual, my mum started cooing to my baby. "Would you like some tea?" Ahana asked. "No no. I just had some beta. You and Rehaan rest and spend the day together. Rea and her grandmas are going to be have so much fun, aren't we baby!?"

Ahana laughed and we kissed our baby as she left with my mum. I closed the door and immediately turned to Ahana. I slowly backed her up against the wall and said, "Time to get rid of our dry spells"

She held my shirt collar and pulled me closer, "Very eager, are we?" I smirked and pulled her closer, "Absolutely"

"Well, you'll have to wait, cause I'm sleeping" she said and broke away from me. 

Uh, what?

"What? You promised!" I said, frustrated. 

"Yes I did, but you did too when you said my labour wasn't going to be painful, but it was! So good night babe!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hello People! 

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Just a little bonus chapter for New Year's. 

Tell me if you like it! (Don't tell me if you didn't)

Also, those of you who asked if I will be writing a new book, yes, I will. But I am not sure as to when I'm going to publish it, so please don't specifically wait for it but do stay tuned!

Vote, comment, share!

                                                                                   -007potter