Chapter 37

Rehaan's P.O.V

That kiss was so hot. I couldn't get my mind off it. I have kissed two people before. One was my ex, Natasha and the other was this girl named Maya in high school. She was my first kiss. It wasn't supposed to happen actually. On the last day of high school, she came to me, said she wanted a favor and asked if I could help her. I being a nice person said yes. And then she said jumped on me and kissed me. Yea. That was my first kiss. It lasted for about fifteen seconds. I was too shocked to respond. She just smiled and left after that. I didn't really meet her after that day. Thank God for that.

And with Natasha, it was never a soft romantic kiss like the one I just had with Ahana. It was kind of hardcore, with tongue and everything. Now that I think about it, I've never really had an actual romantic, passionate kiss.

It was first. That too with Ahana. And I loved it.

When she asked me to kiss her, I was surprised. I definitely did not expect that. Her voice was so seductive. And honestly, I'm glad she asked me to kiss her cause if she hadn't, I would've missed out on so much. Actually, no. I wouldn't have missed out on it. I eventually would have kissed her and maybe done more than that after our marriage.

Gosh. I don't sound like myself. The things this girl does to me.

Yesterday was the day we fixed our engagement date. We got the date for next month. I'm actually excited. Her family left after dinner. I could only say a simple 'bye' and an 'I'll text you' to her. With our families around, there wasn't much we could do. I can't wait to marry her. I can't wait to hold her, kiss her, touch her, make love to her.

If just normal kissing is so pleasing with her, I wonder what the sex would be like. Okay I shouldn't have thought that. I'll need a cold shower now.

My phone rang just as I was about to go shower and I went to pick it up. It was Bethany. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Mr Malhotra?" I heard her confident voice ask. "Yes Miss Lloyd. What can I do for you?" I asked, politely.

"Oh a lot of things." She murmured. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was wondering if we could meet up for lunch today to discuss about our partnership," She said, confidently this time.

"Oh. What about the partnership again?" I asked.

"Also, my father's friend, Mr Shenoy wants to invest in your company and also wants to meet you personally for some contract," She explained ignoring my question.

I didn't really make any contract with Mr Shenoy. "The man who owns Shenoy MotorWorks?" I asked. "Yes. You know him?" she asked.

"Not very well. I just met him at some business event," I said. He seemed very shrewd. "So what do you say? Can we meet up today?" she asked.

"Uh I'm not very sure if I'm free. If I can't make it, is it okay if my father comes?" I asked. It shouldn't make any difference anyway.

"No!" she snapped. Whoa.

"Uhh..." I didn't really know how to respond to that. "I mean, I guess it's okay but I have spoken to you and not to your father and so I thought it would be better if I met up with you," She said.

"But my father has spoken to your father so it shouldn't really be much of a problem," I said.

"I still think it's better if you come," She said. Why is she being so stubborn?

"Fine. What time do I meet you and where?" I asked, reluctantly. "You can pick me up from my place and we can go to The Martinez," She said.

"Oh uh, can we meet at the hotel?" I asked. "Since I have a little work to do before I meet you," I said.