Chapter 19

Rehaan's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about her. Damn.

It was Sunday. The day I would be officially taking her out on a date. I was nervous and excited. Excited more. Nervous because I wasn't sure if she'd like the place I chose. I texted her in the morning at 6. Yea I'm an early bird. It was 6:15 right now. I decided to go for my jog. I left to downstairs and saw my dad. Yep he's an early bird too. He was having his morning coffee.

"Jogging?" he asked. I nodded, "Yep!"

"Mum not up?" I asked him, while grabbing my water bottle and phone. "No. She said she's not cooking today. It's either me cooking or we ordering food from outside today." He said, dejectedly.

I shook my head. Mum did this pretty often. No one else in my family, excluding my dad and I were early risers. They slept heavily. Especially on a Sunday.

"Okay dad. I'm going to go now. I'll help you after I get back." I told him. "Okay. Is Biren joining you?" dad asked. "Yea. He will be." I replied. Dad nodded and I left to jog.

I started jogging and met Biren halfway. "Hey man! So what is it that you said you wanted to tell me?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"Hey. I'll tell you while we reach the park." I said. He nodded and we jogged for around 15 minutes and then stopped when we reached the Central Park.
"So...?" he asked.

"So my parents made me meet another girl.." I told him. He laughed, "Again man?! This is like what the fourth?"

I rolled my eyes. "Second Biren."

"Right. I was close though!" he defended.

"Yea whatever." I said. "So.. did this one also scream that she had a boyfriend and that you were ruining her life?"

I rolled my eyes. Again. I tend to do that a lot with Biren. "Nope! Actually quite the opposite." I told him.

"What do you mean? She's overly traditional?" he asked, laughing again.

"No man. She's pretty cool." I said, trying to sound calm. I didn't get a reply. I looked at him. He had a look of disbelief on his face. "What?" I asked, consciously.

"That look! Man that look! You like her!" he exclaimed.

How did he..?

"Uhh" "Bro no need to hide from me. I've known you since we were four! That look on your face explains it all man!" he said.

"What look?" I asked him. I seriously didn't get that part.

"Oh you know the love struck puppy one." He said matter-of-factly. Okay what?! "I don't get it! Love struck and me? No way man!" I exclaimed.

"Bro I know you better than anyone man. Okay maybe not your mum but I'm second. You've got the same look you had when you were dating Natasha." He said.

What?

"What?! I never was love struck while I was dating Natasha!" I said feeling offended. "Sure man!" he said.

"Seriously!" I exclaimed. "Fine. Tell me about this girl." He said, wriggling his eye brows.

"There's nothing much to tell, she's beautiful, talented, smart, innocent. God her innocence Biren! Its adorable man!" I rambled. Biren was smirking at me.

"You're so whipped!" he said. "I am not whipped. I just think she's cool." I defended myself. "You like her don't you?"

I was about to object but I saw the look on his face and I knew I couldn't fool him. I sighed, "Fine! Maybe I do! So what?"

He laughed. "So you marry her and make cute babies and make me their godfather." "Biren!!" I groaned. Why does he have to speak like this?

"Whoa! You're blushing bro! That girl must be a freaking goddess if you're blushing! You never blushed when you dated Natasha!" he said looking amused.

"I'm not blushing! Its just the heat." I lied lamely. Biren narrowed his eyes at me.

"You have her picture?" he asked, excitedly. "No." I said quickly which made him suspicious. Damn it! "Of course you don't!" he said and then swiftly snatched my phone from my hand.

"Biren! Don't you dare!" I shouted. Unfortunately it was too late. How did he know my password?!

"Oooh there are pictures of a hot girl here. Is it her?" he asked, showing me the phone where Ahana's picture which I secretly took of her at the mall in the blue dress. I just nodded. There wasn't much I could do. He would know everything eventually.

"She's freaking hot bro! You scored a good one!" Now those comments angered me. She's my girl! Who the fuck is he to speak about her like that?!

I hit him on his head, "Don't say that about her Biren. It isn't funny!"

"Wow! You actually like her don't you? I'm happy for you bro!" he said happily. I rolled my eyes.

"Give me my phone back." I demanded. "Not so fast Rehaan! There are more pictures. I want to see all." He said looking at my phone.

"She seems nice man. When did you take this?" he asked, showing me a picture of Ahana in the black dress which she wore on Saturday while joining us to the mall. I had asked Aisha to take a picture. I had bribed her so much for it. It was worth it though.

"Hello?! Come back from la la land Rehaan!" he shook me. "Uh Aisha took that one." I told him. "And this one's the one her family sent you?" he asked showing me the one which her dad sent me. She was wearing a traditional attire in it. I nodded.

"You're lucky." He said. I nodded, "I am."

"So she likes you back?" he asked. "I don't know. It's too early to say. I hope she does though." I told him truthfully.

"She will man. Look at you! You got the looks, the personality and the job! What more do you need?!" he said, boosting my ego. "Thanks bro! Oh and by the way what about you? Anyone I should know about?" I asked him, teasingly.

"Nah! Not found anyone yet. Well except one but I don't think I can have her." He said. I frowned. "Who?" "Someone." He said mischievously.

"Do I know her?" I asked him. "Yep! You even saw me hitting on her and got mad." He said cheekily.

Huh? I did?

He didn't really show interest in anyone. He just flirted with pretty girls and went home with some of them.

He never hit on Natasha so I never got any chance to be mad. The only other person I would get mad if he hit on was.. "You are NOT hitting on Aisha Biren! I swear to god I'll kill you if you try anything funny on her." I threatened.

He looked amused, "I know man. I am joking!"

I glared at him but calmed down. He stood up and said, "Or was I?" and started running. "BIREN!!!!" I growled.

"Oh and I'm coming over in the afternoon!" he yelled. I cursed. Sometimes I don't get why I'm friends with him. Let alone best friends!

I received a text. It was from Biren. It said

I'm coming over to meet Aisha ;) Also, you didn't tell me my future sister-in-law's name. :D

God!

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note

Chapter 19 up!

Tell me how you like it!

I know this chapter doesn't focus much on Ahana but patience people!

Dedicated to @penguinsloth14 for adding my book her/his reading list and for voting!

Vote, comment and share if you want me to continue!

-007Potter