Chapter 49, Part II

*Extremely long chapter*

Author's Note: People might not be able to view explicit content if you aren't following me. Remove the book from your library, follow me and then add it back. You should be able to view the whole the chapter then.

Ahana's P.O.V

It's over. I'm Ahana Chauhan Malhotra now. We are currently eating as most of the guests left. The wedding was conducted beautifully and was exactly how I imagined it to be. I still remember the look on Rehaan's face when I entered the Mantap. It was priceless. He looked at me with so much awe and love, I could feel it!

I was in awe too. He looked breathtaking. He looked the best from what I have seen of him till today.

During the whole ceremony, Rehaan stared at me and smiled. I could see that he was as overwhelmed as I was and that comforted me. Even without realizing, he was helping me. And when a tear of joy slipped out of his eye when he tied the mangalsutra around my neck, I knew I had made the right choice.

After we left the wedding hall and reached Rehaan's house, my mother-in-law said, "You guys will be leaving to Paris today. You'll have to leave in about two hours to the airport," I smiled shyly and nodded.

"Ahana! Come with me. I need to talk to you," Nidhi said and pulled me into Rehaan's room. "What happened?" I asked. "Here take this, I got it for you," she said and shoved something into my hand. I opened the bag and it pulled out a piece of clothing out of it. I gasped and put it back in.

"Why'd you get me this!" I whisper yelled at her. "Oh c'mon! You're going on your honeymoon! You ought to have some sexy lingerie with you!" I turned red and said, "I don't want it."

"Rehaan was looking at it when he and Biren went out. It was when we went to buy your Lehenga. Biren told me. So I bought it. Don't you want to impress your husband? He's the one who chose it anyway," she said.

I blushed deep red and snatched the bag back from her and kept the bag into one of my luggage. Nidhi laughed and said, "There was another thing that we wanted to give you but Biren is giving it to Rehaan," I had a feeling it was something like this.

"Condoms. In case you don't want to have kids immediately, Strawberry flavoured and chocolate flavoured," she said. I smacked her back and left the room.

We left for the airport soon and in three hours, we were inside the plane. "Did Nidhi give you anything?" Rehaan asked. My eyes widened,"Uh why?" "Because Biren said, 'Thank me later' and said Nidhi gave 'it' to you and I'm supposed to ask you what it is," he said curiously.

"I uh, well, she uh, didn't really,.. I have to pee," I said and ran to the bathroom.

I am going to kill Nidhi and Biren. Wait till they go to their honeymoon!

After two minutes I left the bathroom. Rehaan had an amused look on his face but didn't ask me anything. Just held my hand.

We reached Paris and got a taxi to the Hotel Belle. We first ate some food and then got our keys to the honeymoon suite and went up the lift. This is our first night. I'm so nervous. I think he knew I was nervous cause he was was very calm and did things that comforted me, like reminding me that he loves me, holding my hand and kissing it.

We went into our room and I gasped. It was beautiful with a heart shaped king sized bed and candles everywhere. Dim lights which set a very intimate mood. I knew today was going to be the day. The day I lose my virginity. I was ready. And I knew Rehaan really wanted to do it.

Extremely detailed sexual content below. Skip if underage or if topic is uncomfortable!

We kept our bags down and decided to shower first. I let Rehaan go first so that I can take the lingerie with me into the bathroom without him noticing it. I took the black lace lingerie that barely covered anything and a pink silk robe. Rehaan came out with just a towel hanging around his waist and he was drying his hair with another towel. My hormones ran wild and I partially blame it on the environment around.