Chapter 50

Ahana's P.O.V

I slowly woke up and realized I was sleeping on Rehaan's chest. His chest moved up and down in rhythm of his breathing. I looked down at our tangled bodies and remembered what happened last night. Oh my god. We did it. Rehaan and I had sex. We made love. My face tinged red at the mere thought of yesterday's events. I stirred a little and felt discomfort all over my body. It wasn't horrible but it was a slight ache of exhaustion. The sheets had ridden down and pooled around my stomach. Rehaan moved a little and slowly opened his eyes. He turned around to look at me and his gaze fell on my naked torso, more on my breasts. I moved the sheets up immediately and covered myself from his heated gaze. He had a mischievous smirk on his face. He came closer to me and rested his head on his elbow and said, "Why you covering yourself up babe? There's nothing I haven't seen,"

I gasped and hit his arm and covered my face with the sheets. So embarrassing! He chuckled and slowly pulled the sheets down from my face. "How are you feeling?" he asked, concern etched onto his face. "Good" I said softly.

"Is it hurting?" he asked. I shook my head and said, "Not really. Just exhausted," "Exhausted already? We haven't even started yet.." Rehaan teased and whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck. I gasped both out of his boldness and his kisses. My skin felt sore in one area of my neck and I took in a harsh breath when he kissed that area.

He hugged me from behind and said, "We should stay in all day today," I turned around and felt a sting in my pelvic region. I ignored it and looked at Rehaan and said, "I want to go out. I want to see Paris. Besides, what's the fun in staying indoors when we're in Paris!" I said excitedly.

He pulled me closer and said, "I can think of a lot of fun things we can do.." and slowly touched my butt. I smacked his arm away and said, "But I don't think it's fun," I knew that would hurt his ego. I smiled mischievously and turned around to face him.

He looked at me in disbelief and I controlled my laughter. He looked so offended! "You thought it wasn't fun?" He asked me again. I nodded enthusiastically. He sat up a little and I refrained from looking at his abs. They were too much of a distraction.

"You think touching this isn't fun?" he asked, pointing at his body. I controlled my smile and nodded again. I thought of taking it to another level and said, "I've seen better,"

This time his jaw actually went a little low. He glared at me and said, "You've seen better? You're telling me you've seen another man in his birthday suit?"

Ohh.

So he wasn't mad that I legit just insulted his physique. He was mad that I had seen another man. I giggled when he said 'birthday suit'. Who even says that?

"Why are you laughing? Who is this guy?" He asked, genuinely looking irritated. "Someone from high school," I replied vaguely. "You should be mad that I called you unfit. Forget about the other guy," I added.

"I know I'm not bulky. I'm lean. I'm sure you've seen better. Now who is this guy?" he asked. Okay, I wasn't expecting that reply.

I put both my hands on his face, cupping his cheeks. "You're the only man I've seen naked. I haven't ever seen any other man in his birthday suit," I explained and smiled.

"And you're the most handsome guy I've come across. And yea, you're right, you're lean. I just happen to love lean," I said. It's true. I'd always prefer lean mass to bulky heavy men.

"So there's no other man?" He asked. I laughed and said no. "So you didn't mean it when you said yesterday wasn't fun?" He asked again.

I chuckled and said, "I was totally serious about that. You got no moves,"

Hell, if anybody had been there yesterday they would know that what I just said was a complete lie. Rehaan had moves. Real good ones. I know I'm not experienced but dang, the guy moves like butter.

He stared at me in disbelief and then when he saw the smirk on my face, he knew I was joking. His face masked into a mischievous smile and he rolled over me and supported his body on two arms, each on one side of my body.

"So you say I've got no moves?" He asked huskily. I was a little nervous now but it was a nice kind of nervous.

"mhhm" I said

"And you say yesterday wasn't fun?"

I nodded slightly.

"Well, I have to prove myself and what better time to do it than now?" he said and smiled. My eyes widened. He moved himself more onto me and kissed my neck.

"Yo-you don't ha-have to prove your-yourself" I stammered. I couldn't handle his soft kisses. We both smelt like sweat and..sex?

"Oh, but I do. It's my duty to please my wife. If she's not having fun, I'm going to improve," he said. He was teasing me, that jackass.

"We smell," I said, hoping that would turn him off.

"Yea of sex. It gets you in the mood," he said.

Ugh. Not that I don't want to do it right now but I really want to shower once. I feel sticky and smelly.

"Rehaan" I groan. "I want to shower," I whined. "But you hurt my feelings, I have the need to prove it to you that I can be fun," he said continuing to kiss my neck.

"No, I was kidding" I explained. "It was fun. I loved it," I said. Did he take my words seriously?

"Really? You loved it?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, then you should be okay doing it again," I groaned. This guy!

"Rehaan, I really want to stay with you here but I feel sticky. I want to bathe," I said. "Maybe you should stop tempting me then," he said huskily. "Huh?" When did I tempt him?

"Your breasts are too inviting," he whispered. I gasped and blushed and looked down to see that the sheets had rolled down near my navel and my breasts were exposed. I immediately covered them with the sheets and then said, "I want to go bathe,"

"We can bathe," he said.

"Okay so let me go," I said impatiently. I wriggled a little making him lose his balance and fall on me. My eyes widened when I felt his erection. "You uh have a uhm ere-e" "Erection? Yea I know."

"Bu-ut now?" I asked blushing. "When I have such a beautiful wife, what do you expect?" he said. I blushed and hit his chest.

"It's normal thing babe. It's called a morning wood. Many men get it even when they aren't aroused. But that isn't the case with me right now," he said.

I blushed. I have to get up and out of bed, otherwise I think yesterday's events will replay again. "Look Rehaan, I want to stay with you in bed but I really need to shower. You need to too," I said.

"Do you want to save water?" he asked.

"Huh?"

He moved away and sat up, wearing his boxers. "Do you want to save water?"

"Uhm okay?" What is he even saying? I don't understand.

"Great! We can try shower sex too!"

Looks like yesterday's events are going to replay anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hello all!

Tell me how you like this chapter!

Vote, comment and share!

Thank you

-007potter