Chapter 24

Ahana's P.O.V

We reached my house surprisingly within 20 minutes. There was no traffic. Rehaan parked the car outside my house and walked me in into my home. We stopped when we reached halfway. More like Rehaan stopped me. He gently held my hand making me stop walking further. I looked at him with an eye brow raised.

"Ahana, did you have fun today?" he asked softly. His eyes gleaming and filled with hope. I smiled and said dreamily, "Yes, I did. Today was amazing.." His smile reached his eyes when I said that. "Really? You aren't just saying that so that I don't bad right?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "No. I honestly had fun." He smiled, "Me too." He came forward and gently hugged me. "I like spending time with you. I can be myself whenever I'm around you." He whispered in my ear. I shivered at the closeness. I could feel his breath on my neck. It was a tingly, nice feeling.

"I like spending time with you too" I said softly. We pulled away and he said, "So you wouldn't mind doing it again?" My heart raced when he asked that. He wanted to do this again? Like going on dates? With me? Oh my.

"Doing what?" I asked teasingly. He looked surprised that I asked that. I'm surprised too. I'm not usually bold when it comes to guys. I blushed when he kept staring.

He then smirked and said, "Anything I want?" and winked. Okay now it's all gone. All the confidence. It's gone. My eyes widened when he said that. "Uh-uh" I couldn't say anything!

"Cat caught your tongue?" he asked, teasing me this time. " I have to go." I said and tried to run. Tried. Yea it didn't work. He held my hand before I could even run. It was like he anticipated my move. Damn it!

"Uh I really have to go." I stuttered. "I don't think we're done yet." He said. My back my pressed to his front. I tried wriggling out of his hold but sadly, he was too strong for me.

Honestly, I liked his hold on me. It felt nice. Weird I know. He held me in a firm yet gentle way. He didn't hurt me. "Rehaan please." I said. I really had to go home though. It was past twelve for sure and I don't want to get a lecture when I get home.

He turned me around. Oh god. What is he going to do? I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with an amused look on his face. Yea I had closed my eyes. I'm nervous okay?

"I don't bite you know. Well unless you want me to." He said. I felt shivers go down my spine when he said that. What am I even supposed to say to that? I mean him biting is kind of hot. What am I saying?!

"You're turning redder every second. What are you thinking Ahana?" He asked. So embarrassing! What do I even tell him?! That 'Hey Rehaan I was just thinking that you biting sounds kind of hot!'

I shook my head and said, "What else? I was just thinking about when you'll let me go home. I'm getting bored."

He had a look of shock but quickly masked it with amusement. "Bore? I bore you?" he asked. I nodded, "Mhhm." And faked a yawn. He pulled me into him. We were so close that our foreheads were touching. "You think this is boring?" he asked.

I nervously nodded not being able to say anything. We both know that I'm lying. I'm just going to try to not make it more obvious than it already is.

He touched my face and brought me closer, if that was even possible. "Even now?" Nope! This was anything but boring. I like this. Not that I'm going to admit it to him.

"Admit what?" he asked. Uh-oh. I said that out loud. Oh man. "Nothing. Rehaan I got to go. Let me go." I said. "Not until you admit I'm hot and very interesting." I won't admit that! "I'm not letting you go until you say that babe." He said. "Rehaan! Stop it. I need to go home! I'm already late." I told him, trying to look annoyed.

"Well you can, when you say I'm hot and a very interesting person." He said. I glared at him which just resulted in him chuckling. Ugh. "Fine! You're a hot and interesting person!" I said.

"You think so? Aw thanks Ahana! You're so sweet!" He said, in a fake falsetto voice. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the laughter that escaped my mouth.

I stopped laughing when I saw him staring at me rather intently. "What?" I asked, self-consciously. He smiled at me and softly said, "You're beautiful." I could feel my heart race when he said that. I never took compliments very well.

"I love your blush." He continued. Oh god. I could feel my face heating up even more. He laughed when he noticed it too. He leaned more, my heart beat fastens, and more, I don't think I'm able to breathe right now. I'm going to have my first kiss!! Oh my god. And just as we were about to kiss we heard this annoying voice which belonged to my best friend.

I groaned. Wait please tell me he didn't hear that. Oh god. "Someone is eager eh?" He said. Yep! Totally didn't hear it!

I just blushed and wisely chose not to reply. "I get it you guys need to get rid of a little sexual tension and all, but c'mon! Your whole family is looking Ahana! Well except Aryan but still! Rehaan buddy she'll see whenever she sees you next and then you can continue all of your PDA. Oh and Ahana, you're like an hour and a half late."

I looked up at my parents' window and yep they were there. Mum smiling happily, dad not so much. Uh-oh.

Whoa! We're an hour and a half late?! I stared at Rehaan who now, had a surprised look as me, but also an obvious embarrassment tinted on his face. His cheeks were light pink!

He cleared his throat and said, "I'll uh leave. I'll text you. And sorry about Leena. She's always been like that." He said. I nodded and said "It's okay." And watched him go to his car parked outside.

I went back in and watched him leave after he saw me enter my house. I smiled like an idiot and went upstairs. I didn't want to face my parents right now.

Nidhi smiled wickedly. Okay she's up to something. "He loves your blush eh?"

Oh man!

Wait, how does she know this?!

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm sorry I updated late again.

I really had a lot of things to do and I've been very busy. Please bear with me.

Vote, comment and share!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it! =)

-007Potter.