Chapter 44

Rehaan's P.O.V

"Hello, Sanjog? You were right. Bethany's a part of this and she has Aisha too man. I'll explain everything later but can you also tell dad about this? As soon as I find Ahana and Aisha, I'll call you. Also, can you and dad get Mr Kapoor, our lawyer? And see if you can track my phone. I'll leave it on. And if they take it and you can't track it, track my watch. It has location. And go to the café Little Dinette and get the footages. I have to go. Bye." I said and cut the call hastily.

I ran to the café and went directly to the manager's desk. I explained everything and asked him to keep copies of the footage and ran out of the café towards my car. Where do I even search for her?! I took my phone out and looked at the video that Bethany sent. I immediately sent it to Sanjog, my dad and to my other phone.

Sanjog called in a minute. "What the fuck?!" Sanjog said when I picked up his call. After a little shuffling, "Son, what is this? Sanjog told me. Are you sure Bethany is in all of this?" Dad said.

"Yes dad. She sent me the video I just sent you. I just don't know where to find them dad." I said, trying to calm down.

"I'm sending Sanjog to get the recording of your calls, just for proof. I will help you son. Do you think I should call Mr Llyod? I know his daughter is into all this but he seems to be out of it." He said.

"Uh I don't know dad. What if he's into this too? I really don't want any more people harmed." I said. "I know son, but I think he doesn't know about this." He said. "How do you know dad? Actually, if you think it's the right thing to do, then go ahead. I don't really know what exactly to do at this point." I said, frustrated.

"Okay son. If I do get to know anything, I'll call you. We'll find them son. We'll find them." He said and cut the call.

I played the video again and saw closely. In one part of the video, the window behind Aisha was open. It was blur but I could make out that there were trees and it looked like a farm..?

I played the video again to check and again I saw a farm outside the window. And in another part of the video, when the camera falls or something, I can see the ceiling of the place. Iron sheets. The ceiling was made of iron sheets.

Where could this place be? A farm, iron sheets as roof and the place looked really small, just a room. It could be a part of a whole house too. I groan. What do I do!

My phone started ringing. "Yes Sanjog." "We were able to track Aisha's phone. Ahana's sim is probably cut. Aisha was kidnapped when she went to the changing room at Manyata, her friend's boutique. Through a damn window. We found her credit card outside the window, fallen on the ground. We could track her phone. Bhai, she's at Sindhpur. The village twelve kilometers away from the city. They're in the middle of a farm. The third farm from the left side of the road. Mr Kapoor's brother Raj is a criminal detective. We are coming to village. We can pick you up bhai." He said hurriedly.

"No! I will go right now. Thanks Sanjog. I'll meet you there." I said and cut the call. And immediately started driving.

In about one and a half hours, I was nearing the outskirts of the city. I've been sweating continuously. My fists are white. I'm not able to control my anger and worry. The video keeps replaying in my mind. I just really hope he hasn't hurt Ahana or Aisha.

My phone rang and I saw it was dad. "Son, Mr Lloyd had no idea about this. He's furious. I have called the police. He's calling Bethany to find out where she is. He is in this with us." He said. "How do you know he isn't playing us dad?" I muttered. "I just know son. Sometimes, you just have to trust your instincts." He said. "Fine. I have to go. Bye" I said and cut the call.
I was soon put of the city and my phone rang again. It was Bethany. "What?" I asked. "You did the wrong this Rehaan. I asked you not to call the cops or tell anyone and you, you not only called the cops, announced it to the world but also, brought my father into this. You're going to regret this Rehaan." She said and cut the call.