Chapter 25

Ahana's P.O.V

"So..?" Nidhi asked me hopefully. I raised my left eye brow, "So what?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and gave me a can-you-not look. I sighed. "What do you want to know Nidhi?" "Oh I don't know! Maybe something about your date?" she retorted.

"Can we speak tomorrow? I'm tired." I said. "Nada missy! You're telling me everything and you're telling it now." She said. "Please Nidhi? Spare me this time." I said.

"Spare you? You're kidding right? It's your first date! I didn't have to 'spare' you from anything cause there wasn't anything to 'spare' you from!" she said. I ignored her and tried to sleep.

I'm pretty sure five minutes have passed and she still hasn't taken the effort to wake me up. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I found myself drenched. Yes, drenched. From head to toe.

I groaned loudly. "Nidhi!!!" I got up and glared at her. "What happened?" she asked innocently. "Cut the crap! I'll have to change again now! Ugh!" I said, annoyed.

"Well now that you're awake, you can tell me how your date went." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Fine! Jeez. Let me change and come back." I said, getting a tank top and pajamas out and going to the bathroom.

"What do you want to know?" I asked her as we both sat on the bed. "Your date." She replied. I rolled my eyes. "I know you want to know about the date but what part of it?" I asked. "Everything."

I sighed and narrated every detail of today's events. Not the part where Rehaan told me his past. I left that out. "So cute! But he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend?" She asked, disappointed. I shook my head, "Nah. I didn't expect him to though. It's our first date Nidhi."

"Second if you include the time when you guys hung out at the mall." Nidhi said. "Aisha was with us Nidhi. That wasn't a date. Besides even if it was our first date, even though it wasn't, he wouldn't ask me to be his girlfriend. It's too early for that." I explained.

"Do you want him to though?" she said me, her eyes gleaming. "Do I want him to what?" I asked. "Do you want him to ask you to be his girlfriend!" She asked as if she were asking something very obvious.

"I don't know. Maybe after I get to know him more, I'll be able to answer your question." I said. "Let's sleep now. I'm tired. I have to prepare my portfolio for my interview on Thursday." I said.

"Oh yeah! You'll do fine Ahana. You're smart." She said. I smiled, "Good night Nidhi." I heard her mumble a 'good night' and then I fell asleep.

---

Rehaan's P.O.V

After I saw her enter her house, I left. If that Nidhi hadn't interrupted I would've kissed her. I really wanted to. But maybe it's a good thing Nidhi interrupted. Maybe it was too early. What if Ahana is old school and conservative? She wouldn't want me to kiss her on our first date!

I reached home and just as I opened our front door with my spare key, I was welcomed by my mother and Aisha. Great! Just what I wanted! A nosy sister and curious mother.

"Thanks for waiting. Y'all can sleep now." I said, hoping they would go away. Not happening. They were standing there with curious looks on their faces. I groaned. I don't want to speak right now. All they'll do is tease me.

"Want to tell us about how your date went?" Aisha asked. "No" I said and made my way to my room. She stopped me. "Actually it's 'Tell us about how you're date went.'" "Ma I'm tired. She's troubling me. It's late. I have an important meeting tomorrow and I can't afford to lose sleep. Tell her to go away." I said to my mum.

"How about a 'no'?" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Rehaan, Aisha just wants to know how your date went. What's wrong in that?" mum asked. I groaned. "Fine! It went well. Now let me go sleep." I said.

"Rehaan." My mum said in a stern voice. "Mum what? She wanted to know how my date went. I answered that." I said. "Details!" Aisha groaned. "Yes son. I want to know too." Mum supported Aisha.

"Fine." I said with a huff. I explained how the date went to my mum and Aisha. They kept saying 'aww' at every sentence. I couldn't help but smile when I recalled today's events.

"You told us everything except for how she looked." Aisha said. "She looked good." I said. She looked way better than just 'good'. She looked beautiful. Very beautiful. Mesmerizing.

I looked at my sister to see her looking at me with narrowed eyes. "Just good?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes. Good." "Rehaan tell us!" Aisha said. Knowing she wouldn't let me sleep if I didn't tell her I decided to tell them about how I bought Ahana a dress .

"I had bought Ahana a dress. I told her to wear it on our date. And she did. That's all." I said. Aisha squealed loudly. "Did you hear that ma!?!" My mum who looked as surprised, smiled and nodded. Why are they acting like this?

"Bro, I didn't know you were a romantic!" she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes again. "What colour is the dress?" she asked. "Blue. Turquoise blue." "I love that colour!"

"Did she look hot?" she asked mischievously. I glared at her. "C'mon answer! Describe how she looked! What'd she do with her hair? Oh and what footwear did she wear?" She kept asking. "Aisha, stop it. He's tired dear. Talk tomorrow." Mum finally said.

"Just answer those and I'll leave." She said. I sighed. "She looked beautiful. Really beautiful. Her hair looked wavy and natural. Footwear, she wore some heels. Overall it was an amazing date. She looked like a goddess." I said, dreamily.

I looked at mum and Aisha to see them both with amused looks on their faces. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. We're just happy to see you happy." Mum said. "Go rest." She continued. I nodded. Mum left and as Aisha was leaving, she turned around and said, "I really like her. I hope it works between you two." I smiled, "Me too."

I heard her giggle as I closed the door. My phone beeped. I ran to it hoping it would be from Ahana but disappointed to see that it was from.. Aisha?

You're so whipped bro. ;) Gn!

P.S: Don't dream about Ahana too much.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help smile. Like she said, I really hope it works out between Ahana and I.

----------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey y'all!

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, comment and share!

Thanks again!

-007Potter