Chapter 30

Rehaan's P.O.V

Talking to Ahana always made me feel good. Just listening to her voice makes me calm. I don't know, there is something about her that drives me towards her.

The way she blushes for every tiny thing, the way she tucks those strands of stray hair behind her ear whenever she's nervous, the way she stutters, her innocence, just everything about her attracts me.

She doesn't even know how beautiful she is. And honestly? I love it. It just makes her more beautiful. And I get to pamper her and tell her how beautiful she is. Inside out.

Gosh.

I'm turning mushy.

I'm never mushy.

I wasn't even mushy with Natasha. She was the only other girl that I had an official relationship with.

After I spoke to Ahana, I lied down on my bed staring at the ceiling, smiling. Just then I was shaken out of my trance. Like literally.

"What the-?"

"You arse! You never told me about this girl!" I heard a very familiar voice snap.

How on earth did he get here? "What are you doin-ow!" He kept hitting me. Man he's gotten stronger. The bugger has been hitting the gym.

"What am I doing? What the f#ck is wrong with you?!" he yelled.

"Stop hitting me first. And what did I do?" I asked Karan.

Karan Johar.

Yes. It's the name of the director.

No. He's not the director.

"What did you do?! You hid the fact that you're getting married from ME! That's what you did!" He said.

Whoa.

I forgot to tell him about Ahana.

My own best friend doesn't know about my girl.

Wow. I'm one pathetic friend.

"Do you have anything to say Malhotra?" He asked. I sighed. "Well where do I start?" "Oh I don't know, maybe from the beginning?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "It's too long." "Then make it brief!" he snapped.

Okay. He's in bad mood.

"Fine. But how did you get here?" I asked him. He didn't even tell me that he was going to come today.

"I'll tell you all that later. For now, tell me about your girl." He said. I smiled when he said 'your girl'.

It makes me feel nice to think of Ahana as my girl. Ahana Rehaan Malhotra. Has a nice ring to it. Would she take my last name? I really hope so. I want everyone to know that she's mine.

"Bro! Jeez that girl has gotten you wrapped around her little finger. Please don't get all mushy man. It's gross." He said.

"I'm not getting mushy." I muttered.

"Oh and please, please tell me this one isn't like Natasha. That girl was a pure pain in the arse." He said. He actually looked worried.

"No. She's nothing like Natasha." I said. It's true. Natasha was what you call hot. And that was only based on looks. The girl had been with six people before me. She was like this vicious goddess of seduction.

"Man! Stop. Spacing. Out." Karan said, hitting my head. I groaned and rubbed the sore spot where he hit.

"Sorry. What was I saying? Oh ya! Ahana is nothing like Natasha." I said proudly.