Chapter 21

Ahana's P.O.V

Okay what?! He'll be joining us? That Biren dude. I couldn't help but feel hurt. I thought it would be just us. He said that it would be just us. I stared at Rehaan. He looked at me and said, "Can we talk just for a minute. Privately?" I nodded. But just as we were about to go my mum's garden to talk, Biren stopped us.

"Bro, you guys can talk whenever. I don't have the whole night for your drama so can we just leave?" he said. You know if I had met him in other circumstances, I would've thought that he was good looking but right now I just can't stand him. I'll have to spend time with Rehaan and him?

Rehaan stares at me, not saying anything. Fine! "Its okay. Let's go." I said, quite coldly and started walking towards the car. I could hear them bicker and I think Rehaan even shoved Biren. Why was he pissed anyway? He didn't say anything when Biren told me he's tagging along.

"What are you doing?! You sit in the front with Rehaan." Biren said gently shoving me to the front passenger seat when I was about to get into the back seat.

"Rehaan! Tell her man! Tell her to sit in the front!" Biren said again. More like yelled at Rehaan. "Yea. He's right Ahana." Rehaan said. Of course Biren is right. I mean when he is wrong anyways?! He obviously isn't wrong when he decided he would tag along with us.

I might or might not be slightly mad.

I silently sat in the front passenger seat. Rehaan looked at me and when his gaze never left my face, I looked back at him and raised my eyebrow. He slightly shook his head and started the car.

"Okay guys let's get to know each other!" Biren said enthusiastically. Ugh!

"Not now man!" Rehaan said. "Why not? I'll start! My name's Biren. Biren Sharma. I am 27 years old. This driver here is my best friend of 22 years. I am currently working with Bayerische Motoren Werke. Yes BMW. I am an auto mobile engineer. I actually work in Germany but I've come to India for an important meeting. Oh and my favourite colour is Grey. And Red. Green too." He said all in one go. Yep! All at once. How much does this guy even talk?

No one spoke.

"I'm done." He said. "Okay." Rehaan said crisply. "What's your favorite color?" Biren asked me. "Purple." I answered. You know, I expected this date to be romantic and fun. But no! I huffed.

"Aw babe, what's wrong?" he asked. What do you think? I wanted to say but I stopped myself. "Nothing." I said. "Did Rehaan tell you where we're going??" he asked me. I shook my head and mumbled a 'no'.

He looked at Rehaan and laughed. "Why not man?" he asked Rehaan. "Biren. Not now." Rehaan said. Biren just stares at Rehaan before looking amused and looking at me. "What?" I asked him, irritably.

He shakes his head, "Nothing. It's just I've known Rehaan for my entire life and he's never done anything like this before. So romantic man! Proud of you. You finally learnt something."

What? Romantic?

I raised my eye brow but didn't say anything. "Biren!" Rehaan groaned. "What?! It's the truth!" he squeaked. "Don't." Rehaan said sharply.

Biren raised his hands in a surrendering position and said, "Fine!"

The car ride was not awkward but it wasn't comfortable either. Biren kept talking and we (Rehaan and me) tried ignoring him. Tried. Man the guy speaks a lot!

After about thirty minutes we reached.. the Airport?

So Rehaan planned to take me out on a date at the Airport. The AIRPORT.

Like what the hell? And Biren calls this romantic? I mean Rehaan can do way better. I would've even liked a cute small café too! Okay I'm going to try taking this in a better way.

Maybe he was just trying to make this innovative. So maybe I should just appreciate his efforts and not be cold and rude. I took a deep breath.

"So Biren is going to-" Rehaan was interrupted by Biren. "SO Ahana! Do you like the venue?" I nodded and mumbled a 'yea'. "You don't have a problem that your date is at the Airport?" he asked mockingly. I shook my head, "No."

"He's just maki-" Rehaan was interrupted, again by Biren. "So you have no problem at all?" "No." I answered. "Wow Rehaan. You found yourself a keeper! Good job!" Biren said, patting Rehaan's back. I rolled my eyes.

"No Ahana he's just-" Rehaan was interrupted by you know who again. "Fine! Let's go to Subway?"

Subway? I sighed. I liked Subway but I can't help but feel a little disappointed that I dressed up for this. I mean I could have worn something casual and not so dressy.

I shrugged and Biren turned towards Rehaan, "You cool with Subway?" "Biren. Stop it. You've taken it too far." Rehaan said, looking irritated.

Biren laughed and said, "Fine! I was having fun though." Okay what? What are these two on about? I'm getting irritated. I'm hungry, disappointed and tired.

"Tell her man. She looks pissed." Biren said, laughing. "Tell me what?" I asked.

"That I'm not third wheeling or crashing your date. I'm leaving today and I requested Rehaan to drop me at the Airport. My flight is in an hour. I told him to drop me when he leaves to pick you up cause I wanted to see who's this girl Rehaan is crazy about. I was just making fun. And I'm sorry. I sincerely am. Even though it was just so funny to see your face when I said I'll be joining ya'll. Rehaan bro, you caught a good one. Plus she's hot." He said and then Rehaan stopped him.

"Okay that's enough. Maybe you can just go and let us be?" Rehaan asked him. More like demanded. I blushed after hearing Biren. Not only was I embarrassed but I felt shy now.

Oh god.

"Oooh you want some alone time with her? And you my future sister-in-law, I just want to tell you something. He's crazy about you. Don't break his heart or you'll regret it. Also, he likes it rough." He whispered the last part but I'm pretty sure Rehaan heard it. "Okay that's enough! Just get lost man." Rehaan said. I could see a little pink tainted on his cheeks. Aww.

I knew I was blushing too when Biren cooed. Yea he cooed. "Okay lovebirds. I'm leaving. You guys shall grace my presence when you get married. Bye!" he said. I was too busy blushing but I waved at him.

Even though he's irritating, you don't feel awkward around him. There's no tension when he's around and I don't know how to converse with Rehaan now.

I sighed. We left when he was out of sight. We reached Rehaan's car and I asked him, "So not the Airport?" Rehaan laughed. "Nope. Not the Airport. Are you disappointed?" he asked.

"Maybe." I shrugged as we sat in the car.

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Another chapter! Yay! Please please let me know how you like my story.

Vote, comment and share!!

Next update mostly on 4th April. Stay tuned!

Oh and that's how Biren looks (in the Media Box!)

                                                               -007Potter