Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Rehaan's POV

I knew she would be hurting. She's sore.  The whole shower sex thing, didn't happen. I wasn't even serious about it. I knew yesterday's events would take a little toll on her body. Even though I went as gentle as I could, I feel guilty that it's my fault she's hurting.  

When I commented about shower sex, she looked shocked and her cheeks turned pink. The expression on her face was priceless. I gave her my shirt to put on since she was going to bathe anyway. She stood up from the bed after wearing my shirt and damn, she looked so hot.

Her face immediately scrunched up and she sat back down on the bed. I immediately rushed to her. Her face reflected pain.  I held her and said, "Baby I'm so sorry. Let me help you,"

She masked her pain but I could still see through it.  "I'm fine Rehaan. It's just a slight sting," she tried lying. I rolled my eyes and bent down to carry her. "What are you doing?!" she asked, surprised.  I didn't  bother replying and carried her bridal style into the bathroom.

"Rehaan! Put me down!" She said. I didn't budge. I was going to help her and that was final. I caused her the pain so I will help her. "Rehaan!" she said while I put her down in the bathroom. Our suite was huge and the bathroom, though connected to the bedroom, wasn't too near. Why should she be in pain when I can easily ease it?

"I'm helping you," I said with finality.

"But why? I'm fine" she said in defiance.  "Why not? You're my wife. I've given my word that I'd take care of you and I intend on keeping my promises," I said honestly. She smiled at me softly and said, "I'm okay. It's just little pain. Nothing I can't bear. I promise," and held out her pinky. I chuckled softly. How is she so cute?

I held her pinky in mine and then said, "It might be little pain but pain nonetheless, and when I can help you out easily, why don't I? So, keep quiet and let me help you,"

She rolled her and pushed my hand away. "Okay you've helped me enough. I can handle it now, really,"

I knew she wanted a little personal space so I just set the bath for her and put a nice strawberry scented bathbomb into the tub. The aroma will relax and calm her body.

"There you go, just let me help you in and I'll leave," I told her. When she heard the latter part of my sentence, she reluctantly agreed to receive help from me. She slowly removed her (my) shirt and with my help got into the tub. Gosh, I think I went crazy yesterday; the hickeys on her body driving me to that conclusion.

"See? I'm in now. I'm good. Thank you Mr Malhotra," she said softly. I smiled and said, "My pleasure Mrs Malhotra," and left the bathroom.

I opened my bag and saw the lingerie I had bought for Ahana. It was extremely similar to the one she wore yesterday except it was a different colour. I had bought 2 lingerie before our wedding, hoping that one day, whenever she's ready, I could see her in them.

I knew she wouldn't be okay with having sex any time soon and we still have about 12 days left so there may be an opportunity sometime. Hopefully.

After Ahana came out, we decided to eat in and ordered some food. While eating, we watched some movies on the laptop and cuddled with a few occasional kisses here and there. It was evening and Ahana really wanted to go out. I didn't want her to strain herself but she was too adamant.

"Fine. But nowhere far, let's just roam around near the hotel," I said. She complied and went to get dressed. While she was getting dressed in the bathroom, I got dressed in a navy blue polo and jeans. She came out looking beautiful as ever in her white shirt and jeans. "Let's go?" she asked enthusiastically.