Chapter 12

Ahana's P.O.V

Its Friday today.  Tomorrow is the day I'll be spending with Rehaan and Aisha. I am so excited but nervous too. So Rehaan texted me the details about tomorrow. They'll be picking me up from my house tomorrow at 10 am. In fact Rehaan and I have been talking everyday. Usually in the night after dinner. Talking with him is very fun and I've kind of gotten used to it. When he texts a minute late, I get anxious. You could say I like him a little. 

He's always so confident and cocky whenever he is talking to me. Even though I acted as if I didn't like it, I secretly enjoyed it. 

I just finished my dinner and went to my room. I had yet to choose what I was going to wear tomorrow. My mum and Nidhi said they'd help me. Nidhi is here for a sleepover, again. She'll be coming home soon. She had promised to have dinner with her family today. 

I opened my wardrobe and as I was going to remove my clothes, my phone beeped. I smiled and checked the message. It was from Rehaan. It said, Hey! 

I replied with a 'hi'. It instantly beeped again, What's up?

 I replied with a nothing much and told him I was just looking for what to wear tomorrow. My phone beeped, Wear casual. :)

I sent him a text saying okay. I asked him what he was doing. He replied immediately, Nothing much. Just what I do everyday.

What is that? I asked. 

Thinking about you. 

Cue blush. How do I reply to that? Say thanks? I heard my phone beep again indicating that I had received another message. It was Rehaan. 

Blush blush blush.

Oh god. How does he even know that I'm blushing?! My phone beeped again. 

Don't blush babe, I want to be there when you do.

My cheeks were getting way too hot when I read the word 'babe'. He's never called me that before. Nobody has actually and I didn't know how  to react. And I honestly think its abnormal to blush so much. I took a deep breath and typed,  I'm not blushing. 

I bit my lip, hoping he would buy my lie. I mean it isn't like I blush all the time for him to be so confident that I'm blushing. 

Sure sure.  

I'm not!  I typed. 

No need to lie Ahana. I know you blush every time you think about me and well that's pretty much all the time.

My jaw dropped. How is he so cocky? And that is not true. I do not blush every time I think about him..

Okay I do but he doesn't know that! 

Okay! He shouldn't know that! But he does. I will never give in though.

No need to be so over confident Rehaan. No need to try to cover up that YOU blush when you think about ME. And you think about me all the time.  I typed. I can't believe I actually sent that! Rehaan's rubbing off on me.

Whoa! Calm down tigress! I don't blush when I think about you. But I'm not going to deny that I don't think about you cause you're the only thing that's on my mind nowadays. 

My eyes widened when I read his message. I need to wash my face in order to calm it down. I can feel the heat radiating from my cheeks!

Tsk tsk. Blushing again are we? 

I'm starting to dislike him now. He's doing this on purpose. That overly good-looking ass. Just as I was going to reply, my phone was rudely snatched away from me. "Nidhi!!!!!!!!!" 

"Ooo Lover boy sends you flirty messages eh?" she asked teasingly. I hate her. I swear. "When did you even enter?!" I asked. I hadn't heard her entering the room at all. "That's cause you were too busy looking like a tomato and talking to lover boy," she stated. "Shut up. And Nidhi don't you dare!" I knew what she was thinking. She was going to text him.

"Nah. I won't text him," she said. I sighed out of relief. Thank God. Maybe she isn't so bad after all. "I'm gonna call him!!!" she squealed. 

I take that back. I hate her.  

By the time I could snatch my phone, she already called him. Didn't I have enough embarrassments today? Are you there god? 

"Hi! Its me!" she said. I face palmed. "Yea I came over for a sleepover. Hey that rhymed!" she said. Oh god. "Yea Ahana is here. But sorry she is busy now," she said. I glared at her. I didn't really panic much like last time cause Rehaan already knew about Nidhi and how her sense of humour works.

"Why not? Cause she's busy with me. We need to choose her clothes for your date tomorrow," she stated. Its not a date! I pinched her arm. "Ouch. Rehaan your future wife is already so possessive about you," she said. I pinched her again. "See?!"

"Okay bye Rehaan. Talk to Ahana tomorrow. She's busy. And I have her phone so don't text any mushy yucky stuff okay? Bye!" she said and the call. I'm pretty sure she didn't even let him reply and cut the call before he could answer. 

She looked at me and said, "So lets get to work. We choose your outfit for tomorrow and then best friend bonding time okay? Ever since this marriage thing, you didn't even talk to me properly," she said. Oh. I felt a little guilty because she was right. We're extremely close and obviously she would feel bad if I didn't talk to her as much.

"I'm sorry. So today its just you and me okay? Like before. Do you want to watch any movie?" 

---------------------------

Author's Note

I think some of ya'll are forgetting to vote. 

REMINDER: Please vote. (Pretty please? With a cherry on top? Maybe a raison if you don't like cherries?)   

Just vote. -_-

                     -007Potter