Chapter 42

Ahana's P.O.V

It was around nine thirty in the morning and Nidhi isn't here yet. If she's late again, I'm going to kill her. I told Rehaan I'll meet him directly at the café. He was keen on picking me up but eventually reluctantly agreed to meet directly. I'm so glad he explained everything. I can't imagine what would have happened if he hadn't. I sighed. He's so perfect.

I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I sighed in content when I felt the luke warm water on my skin. When I was nearly done, my phone started ringing. I ignored it for a while hoping it would stop as I was still drying my body. It just kept ringing and with a groan of annoyance, I wrapped my towel oddly around my body and hastily opened the door to grab my phone, which was on my bed. In the process, I managed to trip, making my towel fall. I checked if my windows were closed and when I saw that they were, I just went to get my phone, even though I wasn't wearing any clothes.

I grabbed my phone and saw the caller. It was Rehaan. I smiled and answered the call.

"Hey." I said. "Oh you picked up, thank god!" he said. He sounded worried. "Is everything okay?" I asked, concerned. "Yea. Now it is. I thought something happened to you. You never usually take so much time to pick up my call. I was so worried." He said. A small smile appeared on my face. "I'm fine. Nothing's happened to me. I didn't pick up your call sooner because I was in the shower." I said.

"Oh.. So, you're done showering?" he asked. "Nearly. I was just drying myself when you called. I ran to answer the call and tripped. That's why it took a little longer. I'm sorry I worried you." I said.

"You tripped? Oh god. Does your leg hurt? Does anything hurt? Do you want me to come?" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Rehaan. Calm down. I'm fine. I'm talking to you aren't I? Nothing's happened. I just tripped over my towel cause I had draped it weirdly. That's it." I explained.

"You tripped over a towel?" he asked and chuckled. I could feel the heat spread to cheeks. Who even trips over a towel?! This is so embarrassing. And my stupid mouth just blurts everything out.

"Yea. Have you never done that? It's very normal." I said, trying to sound confident.

"Oh really?" he asked teasingly. "Mhhm." "So I guess I'm abnormal." He said. "Mhhm" I replied.

"So, if you tripped over your towel, you have nothing on you right now eh?" he asked. "Mhhm." I replied without thinking. I gasped. "I mean n-no. I have uhm clothes on." I said.

This is so embarrassing. I want to hide my face somewhere, even though he can't see me right now.

He chukled. "You're so cute. You can't even lie Ahana, so don't try." He said. I pouted. "It's hot that you roam around naked in your room and I have no problem with that, except that I should be the only one seeing you like that." He said in a seductive tone.

Ugh. It's getting a little too hot here.

" This is the third time you've gotten me all aching for you Ahana. I won't be this lenient next time." He said huskily. I gasped. See, I'm a woman with needs and Rehaan is a hot guy with a beautiful personality, and he's going to marry me. If he speaks stuff like this, he should know that I can't handle it.

I kept quiet. I don't know what to say or I'm too shy.

"I'll talk to you later. I need to get a cold shower again, all thanks to you Miss Birthday Suit." He said playfully.

"Okay." I whispered. Then in a second it clicked, "I do not roam around naked!!"

"Sure. See you later babe." He said chuckling and then cut the call.