Chapter 13

Ahana's P.O.V

We ended up watching Mean Girls. It was one of our favourite movies. We fell asleep right there on the couch, I don't know when. It was fun, just like before. I woke up at around 8:00 in the morning. Early for me considering I love sleep and usually wake up late like at around 10 but today it was because I had to meet Aisha and Rehaan. I'm so excited! Hopefully she'll like me.

Nidhi was still asleep. It was 8:45 now. I need her help in getting ready so I went to wake her up. "Wake up sleepy head! I need your help," I said while shaking her. She smacked in right in the face. Bulls eye. "Ouch!!! Nidhi! That hurt!! Wake up you buttwipe!" I said, annoyed for real now.

"Aah what?!" she said extremely irritated. "It's the day!" I said excitedly. "What day?" she grumbled. "Its today that I meet Aisha and Rehaan remember?" I said, narrowing my eyes a little. Did she actually forget?

"Ohh" Ohh?! Ohh?! That's what she says?! An 'ohh'?! A look of realization struck her face. "Its today?!" she exclaimed. I fake smiled and nodded, "Happy realization."

"Oh my god! Its already 8:55! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! You have just an hour to get ready! And you haven't even showered!" she said getting all panicked.

"Whoa! Calm down. I have an hour Nidhi. Its more than enough cause I know what to wear and I had my breakfast already so it'll be easy," I said calmly.

"I have to do your make up and your hair! It is going to take time!!" she said. This girl really needs to stop getting her panties in a twist.

"I'm going to shower now okay? Then we'll have around 50 minutes to get ready so calm down," I said and went to shower. "Have your breakfast till then or something!" I yelled while entering the shower.

I came out of the shower and found Nidhi sitting on my bed and going through my messages. "Nidhi!?!! Stop snooping!!" I yelled. What if she read everything? Oh god.

"Ooo lover boy calls you 'babe' eh? Already started with the lovey dovey names? No worries, its cute," She said. Yep. She read everything.

I blush. "Stop reading my messages!! I don't appreciate it Nidhi!" I said, more embarrassed than annoyed. This is awkward.

"Okay fine jeez! I'm done babe," She said, giggling. "My cheeks started burning up again. "Not funny!"

"Get dressed! We have only 40 minutes left!" she said. I nodded and got dressed into this black dress which Nidhi had bought for me last year. I really liked it. It was casual yet classy.

Nidhi straightened my hair. It looked beautiful with the brown highlights. I had gotten the highlights last year, much to mum's dismay. But I knew she liked it once she saw my hair. It was perfectly highlighted and looked very natural.

I applied a little mascara and lip balm. I was done. Nidhi had brought her purse for me to borrow for today as it went really well with my dress.

"Are you sure you can't make it?" I asked Nidhi, again. I had been asking her to join me but she refused. She said she had some work at home but I doubt it.

"Nope! You're on your own in this missy," She said. I sighed. Just as I was about to ask her again why she can't make it , I was interrupted my the door bell.

"Ahana! Nidhi! Rehaan is here!" My mum yelled from downstairs.

"Time to go!!!" Nidhi squealed. "He won't be able to get hid eyes of you! I'd so do you if I were gay!" she said excitedly. "Nidhi!!" I playfully glared at her.

"Let's go and show Rehaan my masterpiece!" she said in whatever accent that was.

I took a deep breath and climbed down the stairs.

-----------------------

Author's Note

Yay! Another chapter! 

Vote, comment and share! 

                        -007Potter