Chapter 5

Rehaan's P.O.V

I wake up, shower and go downstairs. "Good morning!" I say to my mum who was in the kitchen. "Good morning beta (son)! Did you sleep well?" mum asked. "Surprisingly yes. Just a little jet lagged. But I slept pretty well," I tell her.

She smiled. "Where's dad?" I asked her. "Your father has gone out for his morning walk. He will be home soon. Can you call Sanjog? He's still sleeping," mum said.

I nodded," Aisha?"

"She's gone out for breakfast with Riddhi. And she won't be home till evening," she said. "Oh okay. I'll go wake sleeping beauty and come back,"

She nodded and went back to the kitchen. I go to Sanjog's room.

"Sanjog! Wake up!" I tell him. He just mumbles something sleepily. "Sanjog!! Just wake up!" I hit him. "Ma! Just a minute!" he says. Such a goof. "Its not ma, its me Rehaan! Just get up!!" I say annoyed. He doesn't move a muscle.

Fine! He asked for it.

"AHAHAH..!!" he screamed as he felt the cold water hit him. "REHAAN! I WILL KILL YOU!" He shouts. I just chuckle and go out of the room. "I'll give you fifteen minutes to freshen up. Come down when you're done," I say.

"Look who's here! Sleeping Beauty!" I say when I see a grumpy looking Sanjog coming down the stairs. "Shut up you," He says grumpily while sitting down at the table.

While mum was serving breakfast, the door bell rang. "I'll go get it," I say and open the door. "Hey dad!" I greet him. "Morning Rehaan," he said and sat at the table joining us for breakfast. While we were eating, dad said, "So Rehaan, have you thought about meeting Ahana?"

I nodded, "Yes dad, I have made my decision. I don't think there's any harm in meeting her so yea"

I see this huge smile on my dad and mum's face. I didn't know they wanted me to meet her this badly. I see my brother frowning. What's up with him?

I nudged him,"Hey still mad at me for waking you up?" He nodded a no.

Then what's bothering him?

"Then why you sulking?" I ask him. "I thought you said she looked 'okay'. And so I thought maybe I could have a chance with her considering she looks really good," he said shamelessly.

He had this serious expression on his face that made me doubt if he was actually joking. "You're joking right?" I ask. "Does it look like it?"he said seriously. Damn! He actually wants her?!

"Uh dude I'm uh sorry I guess. I din't know you actually liked her. I'll tell dad that I am not interested so you can go ahead and talk to her I guess," I tell him.

Yea I might be mean to him, but he's my brother and its after a long time that he's showing interest in someone. His last relationship ended pretty badly. He never told us why he broke up with her. We didn't push him cause he was very devastated after the break up.

"Whoa! Rehaan! Man! I was joking! She's pretty yes, but I am not interested in her like that! I already accepted her as my bhabhi (Sister-in-law)! And honestly, I think its a little gross to think romantically of your sister-in-law," he said.

That idiot. I actually thought he was interested in Ahana.

"If your little chat is done, maybe we call all talk?" mum said giving us pointed looks. We nodded.

"So I spoke to Sukh and Ahana has also agreed to meet you Rehaan so we will be going to their house tomorrow to meet them and there you can meet Ahana. And if you want a more comfortable place to talk, Sukh suggested that you guys could go to any other place and get to know each other," dad said.

"Wow she agreed? How?! I mean look at you!" Sanjog told me. I glared at him, "I'm very good looking thanks!"

"Oh and Aisha said she's picking out your clothes for tomorrow so maybe you should clean your wardrobe a little. You know how Aisha gets when she sees a dirty room," mum said.

Oh God.

--------------------------------

Author's Note

Yay! Chapter 5!

Oh and see the pic of that guy there? He's Rehaan. =) Don't you think he's hot?

Anyways happy reading and please vote,comment and share!

Dedicated to @livetodream22 for being the first person to vote! =D