People walked the streets prideful and possessed with joy.

"You know, Olkarion wasn't the best either." Pidge looked down.

"You grew up in Olkarion? Don't they have like, cool weapons and advanced technology there?" Keith was surprised.

"Yeah, I did. How do you think I'm the smartest of the bunch?" Pidge boasted.

"Please. I'm second smartest. Hunk's too pure to know anything, Lotor can't get his head out of his own ass, Lance is to playful and moody to actually have time to be observant. Matt is...well Matt's actually okay. Shiro is really serious all of the freaking time. Allura is obsessed with boys, and Coran is just too crazy to actually be smart." Keith described.

"Well played. Matt is..Matt though. So I think he would be third smartest. And since when is Lotor-the-sexy-man a part of the group?" Pidge wondered.

"Since yesterday. He literally fits right in." Keith came to a stop. He blinked.

They were about to cross the bridge that his parents crashed on. He hasn't been on it since.
At that moment, Keith felt nothing but distortion in his mind.

"Keith!" Pidge slapped him so hard it made a red imprint on his face.

"Ow! What the hell!" Keith rubbed his face.

"You were acting all weird." Pidge looked at him.

"This was the bridge the accident happened on." Keith gazed at the bridge, almost like he was he was there when it happened.

Pidge took his hand.

"Keep in mind. This is platonic." Pidge said.

Keith nodded.

They walked along the bridge.

"Thanks Pidge." Keith slightly laughed.

"Heh, I'm about to say something, and you'll never know what it means. Sei così gay che non è nemmeno divertente." Pidge laughed.

"What? What language was that?" Keith asked.

"It's Italian." Pidge chuckled.

"Ah, ask Hunk when we get home."

"Pidge!"

~ Hunk and Lance in Altea 5:42 p.m ~
"So where can we find Acxa?" Lance stumbled around, having a hangover from the vodka.

"She's supposed to be on the..5th floor?" Hunk looked at his little sheet of paper

"Ok. Elevator, right?" Lance was going towards the elevator, when Hunk pulled him back.

"That's only for Lotor, Lance." Hunk dragged him to the stairs.

"Damn Lotor and his high class business shit." Lance groaned.

"It won't be that long, if you would hurry up, Lan-" A gunshot.

Hunk's heart stopped. Lance grabbed on to him for protection. It was Thursday, how did people not hear this?

"Did you hear that?" Hunk mouthed to Lance.

Lance only nodded.