I opened the door.
"Come in." I said to them.
"Make yourself comfortable." I said.
"We will like to get started without wasting any time." Ethan said.
"Ok." I said nodding my head.
"Here, take this and go shower." Jash said giving me a bottle of body wash and face wash.
"Use this to wash your hair." Sam said giving me a shampoo bottle with a bottle of conditioner.
"Ok." I said and went into my bathroom.

"You took your time!" Rach complained when I got out.
"Let's change you into this dress!" She said.
I looked around. Only Rach and Jash are here.
"The guys are waiting outside." Jash said.
"Come on in." Jash opened the door for them after I got dressed.
"Let's do your hair and nails." Ethan said.
"Mommy." I heard Zack's voice.
"I will be back." I said and hurried to Zack's room.
"Mommy!" Zack said as soon as he saw me.
"Zack!" I took him in my arms.
I brought him to my bedroom.
"Zack is awake!" Cody said and tried to take Zack but I backed away.
"I am gonna have a fight with Jayden when he comes!!! He made sweet Julia do this cruel thing to me!!" He said.
"I am sorry." I apologised.
"It's not your fault." He said.
"Mommy." Zack said.
"Zack, you want cookies, right? Let's go and bring some." I said to him.
"Cookies, everyone?" He asked in his cute voice.
"Yes!!!" I said hugging him.
He is so cute!!! He wants to give cookies to everyone!! My baby!!!
"I will be right back!" I said and was about to leave the room when Ethan said, "Wait!"
I turned around confused.
"I will go and bring cookies. You should sit here and let them do their work." He said.
"But..." I said hesitating.
He is such a big shot and a guest, to let him do such a thing will be...
"It's fine! It's not like I came here for the first time. This is like my house too. You just sit and let them get you ready. It will take some time and Jayden's gonna be home early today. It's a long ride to the venue too." He said and went out.
"Zack, will you sit on the bed while mommy gets ready?" Sam asked Zack.
Zack nodded his head.
I placed Zack on the bed and stood there.
Sally and Ethan came with plates of cookies and cold drinks.
"This is for everyone." Sally said placing the plate on the coffee table.
"And this one is for our cute Zack." She said and placed a plate on the bed in front of Zack.
Ethan placed the tray with cold drinks on the coffee table. He placed the glasses on the table.
"This is milk for Zack." He said and placed the tray with the glass of milk on the bed.
"Should I take Zack with me? It will be easier to work then." Sally said.
"No, it's fine. And it's my job to take care of Zack. And you might already have work to do." I said.
"I don't mind." She said.
"But..." I said. I don't want Zack to go. I feel happy when Zack is near me.
"It's ok." She said.
"Zack, let's go and play in the playroom and let mommy get ready here." She said to Zack.
"No!! Zack stay Mommy!!" He said clinging to me.
"I think, he doesn't want to leave your side." Sally said.
"I will take care of him. Just bring a few of his toys, please." I said to Sally.
"Ok." She said.
"And don't forget his car." I said.
"How can I forget his car! He loves it so much!" She said smiling.
"I will go with you. I will bring back his toys for him." Ethan said and Sally nodded.
They both left the room.
"Zack sit and eat here. I will sit there, ok?" I said to Zack.
"Ok." He said and sat down on the bed.
"You should also eat some cookies. Sally's cookies are really tasty." I said to them.
"We will eat afterwards. First, sit here." Sam said.
I sat on the chair before the dressing table.
Sam started working on my hair while Cody worked on my nails.
"So, Julia, have you seen Zack's mom's picture?" Rach asked me.
"No, I haven't. All her pictures are in the gallery room and no one is allowed to enter that room." I said.
"Figures." She said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Nothing." She said.
"Julia, don't you think it's weird?" Jash said.
"What is?" I asked confused.
"Zack remembers all of us whom he met few times but mistook you as his mom when he spent all his time with her. Don't you think that it's weird that a child can mistake a total stranger for his mom?" She said.
"I too thought that a first but he is just a kid." I replied.
"Yeah, and that same kid remembers our names even though we met him two-three times and that too when he was one and half year and younger than that." She said.
Now, that she mentions that. I did feel like that it was weird at first but then I only met Sally and Jayden who are always with Zack and so I thought that he just forgot his mom. But, he has a sharp mind and he is really smart for his age. He remembers all of them even when he met them a few times plus he must have gone to the gallery room with his dad, so he should know how his mom looks like. And yet...
"Stop chatting!!!" Ethan said bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Zack, here your toys." He said to Zack and placed the box of toys on the bed near him.
"You are here to work not gossip! So, concentrate on that and if you have free time then why don't you plug in your earphones and listen to music." He said to Rach and Jash.
"Sorry." They said looking down.
"Julia?" He said to me.
I looked at him in the mirror.
"Don't bother about what they said. You must have heard or seen in movies about the cases where our brain just blocks certain memories to keep us away from the pain they might bring, right? And Zack lost his mom at such a young age when he doesn't even know about death. So, it's not a big deal if his brain blocked all his memories of his mom." He said to me.
That can be true but what about the gallery room.
"Have you seen the gallery room?" He asked me.
Is he a mind reader or did I say that out loud!!!
I shook my head.
"Then, you don't know what's inside. Maybe Jayden changed a lot of things or maybe Zack just plays around there and never pays attention to the photos. There can be a lot of reasons. So, don't think about what these two said because they like to tease people and have fun. It's their way of having something to laugh on later." He said.
I nodded my head. I don't know it still bugs me. He trying to explain it to this extent seems odd.
"Let me tell you what they used to say to Zack's mom. They used to say that Jayden is getting more and more handsome with each passing day and maybe the reason is that he is having an affair in his office. She too knew them well so she used to say that it's a good thing that he is having an affair because husbands show more love to their wife when they are cheating and so she will revive more love from him. And when Jayden heard this, he was so furious. She didn't show any reaction but his reaction was the talk of their laugh time." He said.
"Really?! They said things like that?" I asked shocked.
"Yeah, they do this with the people they love. But, don't worry, they clarify and tell the truth before leaving though. Everyone knows about this now so they just play along but you seemed to take it too seriously so I had to butt in." He said looking at Rach and Jash.
"Yeah! We were just kidding!!" Jash said laughing nervously.
"We do this all the time!! We will tell you a lot of incidents next time that will make you laugh till your stomach hurts." Rach said and both of them giggled.
"Oh. Ok. I will be waiting for that next time." I said smiling.
"Done!" Cody said getting up.
"I am done too!" Sam said.
"Jash, make-up." Ethan said and she nodded her head.
She started my make-up.
"Done!" She said after what felt like forever.
"Wear this." Ethan said placing heals in front of me that matched really well with the dress.
I slipped my feet into them.
"And this is your clutch for today." He said giving me a clutch that complemented the dress.
I nodded my head.
"And now for the final touch." He said and opened a box and took out a perfume bottle.
Wow!!! That is one elegant looking bottle!
He sprayed a little on my shoulder neck and on my hands just above my palm.
"It smells so good!!" I said taking a deep breath.
"It's a perfect smell for you. It's just so you." He said.
"What does that mean?" I asked.
"It's outgoing, curious, mysterious and yet sweet but brave and naughty just like you. You can't make out the smell, right? It's sweet, fruity but flowery. It's not so strong and yet not so faint. It has so many different smells to it but yet smells so good. I know, I sound so confusing right now. Actually, I not only decide the look but also make perfumes according to their personality." He said scratching the back of his head.
"What?? You make perfumes??? By yourself???!!!" I asked shocked.
"Yes, didn't your friend told you that?" He asked me.
"No, he didn't!" I said. Does Charles know about this? I don't think so. Maybe he is just a big fan of Rach because he is interested in designing clothes. Come to think of it, he always talks about Rach and only mentions about others when saying that she is in this group that is perfect and have five members with their own speciality.

Just then we heard a knock on the door and the door opened
"Jayden is back." Sally said.
"Did you give him his suit?" Rach asked her.
"Yes, I did." Sally replied and closed the door behind her.
"Your friend, Charles, his course will be completed by next year, right?" Ethan asked me.
"Yes. He wants to try for your group and if he fails then he is going to design clothes and open his own boutique and get recognised by your team." I said.
"Oh! Let me show you the dress he made for the first time!" I said and hurried to my closet. I opened it and took out a beautiful pink coloured gown.
"He made this for me as a gift because I couldn't attend the high school graduation." I said.
I dropped out and couldn't graduate so I didn't get to attend the graduation party that we always talked about. He made me this gown to cheer me up and it really did make me happy. And what more, the first dress he designed was for me. I couldn't have asked for anything else.
"Wow!!! It's pretty!!! Did he really make this as his first attempt? He was in high school that means he didn't learn about this from anyone. Impressive!" Rach said taking the gown in his hands.
"The sewing is good just like a professional. The colour is beautiful. The design is so pretty. The work on this chest part is the what makes it look so elegant and not to forget the stitching. It doesn't look like an armature's work." She said.
"Actually, my mom was good at stitching and sewing and he was really interested in it unlike me and learnt it from my mom. He used to watch my mom make a dress for my barbie and he loved how a piece of cloth can become such a beautiful dress." I said.
"You said that he wants to join us, right? Hmm...tell him to come to our office on the coming Monday in the evening. I want to talk to him in person." Ethan said examining the dress.
"Really!!!!" I screamed with happiness.
They all looked at me then started laughing.
"I will call him right away!!! Can you tell him that yourself? Please!!!" I said to Ethan.
"Sure." He said.
Ring...ring...ring...
He must be in class.
"Hello! Julia!" He picked up on the third ring.
"Charles, here talk to Ethan!" I said.
"Ethan!!! You mean... Ethan Anglo!!!" He shouted surprised.
"Yes. I am putting you on speakers." I said putting the phone on loudspeaker.
"Hello! Charles! It's me Ethan Anglo." Ethan said.
"Hello! Mr. Anglo! I am a big fan of "The Dreamers"!!!" Charles said.
"Julia told us that. And just call me Ethan. I called you because I was thinking if you could come to our office coming Monday evening? We would like to talk to you." Ethan said.
"Sure!!!! I will be there for sure!!! I will come there directly after my class!!!" He said.
"Ok, we will be waiting. Well, talk to Julia now." He said giving the phone to me.
"Charles, go back to class now. I will talk to you later. Bye." I said hanging up the call.
I can't talk in front of them. If I do then they will surely say that we are really weird.
"Oh! You didn't look in the mirror!" Jash said.
"First, let our head approve it!" Rach said.
Sam made me stand in front of Zack.
"Zack, how does mommy look?" Cody asked him.
Zack looked at me and his eyes brightened.
"Princess!!!" He said.
"My baby!!!" I said hugging him.
"He is so cute!!!!" They said together.
"Now, time to look in the mirror." Ethan said and Rach took me to stand in front of the mirror.
Wow!!!!! Is that me!!!!! I look so beautiful!!!!! The dark blue colour dress is so pretty and looks so good against my white skin. The dress is knee length long and so it looks good with my long legs. My hair is in a bun with few strands lying on my bare shoulders looks so beautiful and mature. The make-up is so perfect. It just makes me look like those actresses and models. I really do look like a movie star.
"So?" Ethan asked.
"Is that really me? I look like a movie star" I asked still mesmerized by myself.
They started laughing.
"You are already beautiful, we just added a little magic." Ethan said.
"Let's take pictures!!" Jash said and took pictures of me. And then we all took lots of selfies with Zack too.
"Let's exchange numbers!" Cody said.
They gave me their numbers.

They may be famous but they are so down to earth. They are really sweet. I wouldn't have known this if I didn't get this chance to meet them in person. And now Charles will get to meet his ideal person too!! I should thank Jayden for this. Jayden...

I am so nervous! How will Jayden react when he sees me?! Why do I care how he reacts?! It's got nothing to do with me! He is just my employer but why is my heart beating so fast!!!

I wrote this chapter extra long because all of you wanted to read a long chapter and I thought that this will be a good one for that request.😉 So, how did you like the chapter?😁😉 how do you think Jayden is gonna react?😍😉 and what do you think will happen at the party?😉
I hope this long chapter didn't bore you😅 I thought of dividing it into two chapters then I thought that everyone wanted a long chapter and have commented about it in previous chapters so I changed my mind and wrote a long one😁 I hope you enjoyed reading it😉😁