A NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE

This comes with a twist to it.

Henry's P O V

It was dark and there were men surrounding the building. It took us a while to get here but according to the GPS she's still here. I was trying to figure out how we will get inside without them hearing is when I heard her scream. I jumped up and held onto the wheel and was trying to open the door when Harry grabbed me.

"We can't" he whispered. "I'm going in there for her" I whispered back. "You'll die" he said. "Maybe that's not so bad" I said. "Maybe they'll kill her too" he whisper yelled and I sat back. "How are we going to get in there?" Shawn asked me. "Well ninja style" Harry said. "Do we look like f*cking ballerinas to you?" Angelo asked. "It's a good plan" I said.

I didn't care how we got in there I just wanted to make sure I was in there and I could see her face and gold her and get her out of there.

Emily's P O V

I woke up and saw Agustus over me. "Ahhhh!" I yelled. The anger was so string inside of me I felt as though I could burst these chains. "Hello love" he sad smiling. "Why did you do it?" I asked him. "Well you made me hurt so I'm returning the favor" he said. "Gus!!" Vincent yelled. "Coming!" He yelled back. "It's like a nice renunion" he said and I cried. "I'm used to those" he said and walked out of the room.

"Come" Jason said as he pulled me up. "What would you betrayed Elijah. I don't care about me but him. He took care of you and loved you" I said. "Emily we f*cked and I want that to happen again so I will do anything to get you" he said. "Your a disgrace to the gang" I said. "I'm sorry about Cinthia but I had to do it....she found out" he said.

...............FLASHBACK..............

I was going through the house and stealing sh*t that they told me to steal. I didn't know anyone was home and she found out and I stabbed her but it caught her hand. I ran ahead and began moving faster as she tried to call the cops but I disconnected the wire. Hahaha. She was a easy kill.

I walked up to her and she tried to fight me. Of course I wasn't going to kill the kid but she grabbed him and ran. She placed him on the couch and I grabbed her from behind and slashed her throat and she fell on the ground. I laid down beside her as I played with her hair and waited to make sure she was really dead.

I then copied her hand writing and write a suicide note and place the knife I used in her hand but not before I wiped it off can't have them knowing it was me right.

....................FLASHBACK ENDS..........

I began crying hard after hearing that story. "That is innocent blood on her hands" I said. "You killed her if it wasn't for you she would still be alive" he said and I cried even more. "Your evil. Pure evil. Get out!" I yelled. "I would appreciate it if you shut up" That monster said. "Dominic Kiss. Aren't you supposed to be in JAIL!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I'll deal with you later" he said and Jason walked out and closed the door. What more do I take.

1. My dad become a total monster.

2. Mom ran out

3. I was abuse mentally, physically, sexually, emotionally.

4. I went into a gang, risking my life every day.

5. Elijah died.

6. Henry Hates me.

7. Agustus left me.

8. I have monsters.

9. Cinthia died.

10. I've been raped.