Abortion

Your what?! (Hot steamy contents in this chapter).

Elijah's P O V

I woke up to sweet soft kisses. "Cinthia" I chuckled. "Good morning" she said biting her lips and I smirked. "Are you feeling h*rny?" I asked. "I'm turned on" she said. "What's the difference?" I asked and she placed her lips at my ear. "I have something to tell you" she said. "Oh well go ahead" I said. She kissed my cheek, my forehead, my lips, my neck, my nose and my hand.

"I think you I'll love it" she said. "Hmm..how will I know if you won't tell me?" I asked. "I just feel like...mmm" she said. I sat up and she sat up straight on me. "Tell me" I said. "I'm pregnant" she said. I felt like something stuck me in my heart. "Your what?!" I asked. "Yes...it's exactly what you heard. Your going to be a dad" she said.

"How?" I asked. "You didn't use a condom and we did it more than once" she said. Sh*t. I can't be a dad now. Not in these times when we have gangs coming to attack us. This isn't true. She looked at me smiling and I honestly didn't know what to do. I couldn't smile and I didn't know what to say. "I know your surprised" she said.

"I'll be right back" I said and she nodded. "I'm going to be a d-d- a dad" I said and she laughed. I couldn't. I walked out of the room confused. I was still in shock. I walked out into the hall and sat down. There was no one there so I was okay. This is sh*t. Bull sh*t! I can't be a dad. Not now. I'm not even married.

Why did this happen? I feel like...what?. I still could comprehend with what I've been told. "Ahhh!" I said and smashed my hand on the couch. "I need to get out of here. I didn't even bother putting on clothes. I was only in my underwear but I didn't care. I walked out of the hall and grabbed a car key and headed out.

Henry's P O V

I woke up with the girl beside me. I didn't even remember what happened but I know I got laid. After all it's been a while. A phone was ringing and I followed the sound to see it on the ground. Who's phone? I got up and answered it.

*Emily baby. The man said.

*She's not here. I said growling.

*Who are you? He asked.

*No one. I said.

*Okay tell her that her boyfriend called. He said and I hung up.

"Ahhh!" I yelled. "What's wrong?!" The girl yelled jumping up. "Uh.... get out!" I yelled at her and she glared at me as she dragged on her clothes and walked out. "A**hole" she said and I growled. I really hated when people called me that. I don't even want to talk to her. Now I'm going to have to give her the phone.

I threw myself down on the bed and looked at the phone. I hate her. "Raaahhhh!" I yelled. "Damn!" I groaned as I kicked the bed. I took a shirt and threw it over my body as I dragged on a pants and I didn't even bother buttoning it. I took her phone up and walked to her room. I knocked on the door and she opened.

I didn't even want to speak to her I was so angry. "Henry" she said. I pushed the phone toward her and she looked down at it. "Oh thank you I've been looking for it everywhere" she said. "Your boyfriend called" I said.

"Oh thank you" she said trying to touch me. "I will you" I said. "I did nothing to you" she said. "I hate you" I said and walked away. "That's something I'm used to, I thought you were different" she said and I stopped and turned to her.

"I did too" I said and continued. I heard her sigh and walk into her room. I didn't care anymore. I wanted her to keep away from me. I couldn't even look at her anymore. I was sick and tired. I'm done being nice.