Burn them

At least I had company.

Emily's P O V

My morning was the same as usual. I walked around the house sweating and fearing to close my eyes. If I closed them all I could see was Elijah on the floor with blood running from his mouth and he's telling to help him. I sighed and didn't know what to do. I was so dead it's like the world was moving on without me. It's quite boring without him.

My messages haven't stopped coming in. In fact the person decided on keeping my company the whole night. I'm grateful really. I haven't heard from Angela and I don't think she will be coming today. It would have been nice. On the other hand I'm expecting Henry's arrival any moment now, or later he's supposed to bring Elijah's clothes to me.

I was standing in the middle of this big, boring, vacant house. How will I do it? I hated watching TV now and I had nothing else to do. I looked down at my rose necklace and smiled. "I hope you are here with m as you said. It feels dead without you" I said holding it. I'm hungry and I've gotten up early this morning because of all my nightmares.

I wish I could dream like normal people but sadly that's not possible. I guess as the days got by my nightmares build up. They keep jumping from one thing to another and it looks as though it has no end. Or should I say it ends when I'm six feet under. I don't really care anymore if I die. It's not like I have any purpose here on Earth. My purpose does along with my dreams and the monster arose.

I could cook but not as good as Elijah. His cooking was the best. I would say other than my mom's but I don't remember my mom's cooking at all. I couldn't even eat in peace. To talk, move, eat, sleep, shower and cry that monster was present and with him I couldn't even scream. I just sat there holding my breath wondering what he's about to do next.

At least I survived. Thanks to Elijah and no thanks to me he is dead. He has spent his entire life saving me, down to the very last day and all I did was add trouble for him. He must be thanking God for getting rid of me so he can have good rest. Who am I? What am I here for? I have no answer to that because I don't know. I went around the stove and looked at my hand. I still could see the marks.

I must have made him so disappointed. In all that he was doing I was there trying to kill myself. I must have made it double times harder for him to take care of me. But he didn't give up and that's why I will never allow the memory of Elijah to fade. Never.

..............

Toot!

Toot!

Toooooot!

A car horn honked outside my door. I groaned as I placed my spigette down and went to open the door. I walked outside and saw that Henry was here. "Hey!" He yelled poking his head out the window. For some reason I was smiling. I felt hot and excited to see him. He opened the door and got out of the car coming towards me. I couldn't wait so I ran ahead to meet him. He opened his arms and I ran right in them hugging him.

"Hi" I said smiling. "Hey...I was thinking about you a lot. How are you?" He asked. "I'm taking it slowly...you?" I asked. "The gang misses you a lot...so have you made your decision about taking the gang?" He asked.

"He left a-um...a note and he said that you should do it" I said. "Oh and the business?" He asked. "That's Will's duty" I said. "I see that it's hard talking about him but you have to" he said. "Why?" I asked. "It will be easier to let him go" he said. "What do you mean by letting him go?!" I asked backing away. "He would have wanted you to be happy" he said coming closer to me.

"Your just like your brother Emily...you are strong" he said. He turn and walked back to the car and took out a suitcase. "What now?" He asked. "Take it in" I said turning and walked through the door and he followed. He placed it on the ground and I opened it. I began going through his clothes. He had a lot of clothes. I saw his jewelry and his shoes.