Im coming

Let's transform.

Henry's P O V

"Alright get up!!!" I yelled. I was already over there and I gave already dropped Elisha off at Angela's and let his stuff with her. "F*ck what?" Ray yelled as he got up. "Didn't I tell you guys we're doing this early?" I asked. "What no?" He said. "Well I just did" I said and he groaned and got up. "We need as much weapons as possible. We don't know what lies there" I said.

I went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer. I think my balls are drying up on me. No time for that. I opened the beer bottle and sat as the others got ready. I was getting impatient and so I began tapping my foot. It's a thing.

.............

"Let's go get your girl" Jaxson said. "She not-" I said. "Mhmmm" Ray said and I glared at him and he back away. We all walked out and Angelo ran up to me. "I got the bombs" he said. "Good" I said. I pressed the button on the key to open the door and we got in our separate vehicles. I was nervous and was anticipating her return. I had a feeling in my gut that I would get her.

I switched the engine on and drove off with the others following closely behind. I kept tapping on the wheels and couldn't keep my head in the vehicle. "Henry calm down" Ray said but how could I? My legs were tapping and shaking and I could barely sit still in my seat. My foot automatically pressed down harder on the gas.

Where ever she was I didn't want her to stay there a minute earlier. As I looked outside I saw a black Range Rover headed my way and I looked at it suspiciously. It had only one window cracked and it looked as though there was a man driving it. As it came closer and looked at him and nodded and he nodded back at me and smirked.

He gave me a look I didn't like. Maybe it's my mind. I ran my hand over my face and pressed harder on the gas. And them we came up to a stop light and we came to a stop. I sat there mentally yelling at the light to switch to green. I was shaking and Daniel placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

I turned back to the stop light and it hasn't changed as yet. I think I need a cigar or something. I squeezed the wheel and began counting down.

Three....

Two.....

ONE....

It didn't change. The f*ck. I sat there looking at it but it made no effort to change. "What is happening here?" Ray asked. "F*ck this!" I yelled and stepped on the gas. I sped past the stop light and looked closely at it to see that someone clipped a wire. "Smart asses" Daniel said. "I guess they know we're coming" Ray said. "But how?" Daniel asked. "The phone call she made" I said and sped even more.

....................

Agustus's P O V

"Babe" someone aid shaking me. "Baby!" He yelled and I groaned and turned around to look at him and smiled. "Hey Vince" I said and he kissed me and I pulled him down on me. "It feels like days since I've held you" I said. "I've been at work silly" he said and I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You really missed me huh?" He asked. "Who wouldn't?" I asked.

"I have someone I'd like you to meet soon" he said. "Oh I'm guessing who...what if I'm not ready?" I asked. "Oh you'll be ready" he said and kissed me again. He pushed himself off of the bed and I got up and gripped his hand. He turned and looked at me. "What now?" He asked and I pulled him to me and his hands flew around my waist.

I placed my hand under his cheek and lowered my face to him. Our lips met and his hand ran under my shirt. "Hmmm. Your so muscular" he said between my lips and I smirked. "Kiss me better" I said and he grabbed me and took control of the kiss. I didn't want him to win so I held his face and bit his lips and he groaned. "Sh*t!" He said and pulled away.