Gone

What the.....

Emily's P O V

It's been a year since Henry's girlfriend left and my nephew is now 3 years old. He's walking and talking and is even singing. He's my bundle of joy now. Henry has continuously tried to call her but she continuously ignored him. I haven't seen Agustus again and I'm doing great on my job. My pay has increased by thirty dollars more and for that I was great full.

I was no longer a suspect of Cinthia's murder case and the police are still finding that out. Since the year has passed I've visited the gang twice and well they had to relocate so now their at a farther distance since the Scorpions we're getting too close to them. Even though Elijah died they still attacked and tried their best to wipe us out.

Elijah's body was still not found and I even went to cemetery twice a week but I still got the same answer that no one was buried in Elijah's spot. It has been a bit hard to take care of the kid since he continued calling me mom and I don't know what to tell him. He thinks Henry is his dad and I'm his mom. I keep telling him in his aunt but I guess he forgets sometimes. Mr Everald and I have become good friends now.

"Emmy!" He yelled as he ran towards me and hugged me. "Hey ever" I said. "I told you to stop calling me that girl" he said. He pulled away from me and walked around the counter. The bell chimed and I sighed. "Back to work now" I said and he smiled at me. "Ohkay let's get busy" he said and I nodded and smiled.

"Hello good morning may I take your order?" I said as I went over to the table. A woman with red hair and wrinkles around her eyes sat with a baby. "Yes I'd like a-" she paused as the baby through the milk on me. I stood there will my eyes closed and tried to stay as calm as possible. "Oh I'm so sorry, El en nombre del Padre!" She yelled.

"Y del spirito" I said. "I'll be right back" I said and walked into thr changing room to get another apron and to also wipe my face and arms off. I came back and went back over to the lady and took her order. After that the day was very busy. So many people spilled drinks on me.

A fight almost broke out with two guys over a drink and I had to part that. A lot of babies were crying. People were hot and frustrated or maybe that was just me. I bumped into people and even almost fell.

................

"Ah" I sighed loudly as I threw myself down in one of the seats. "That was so tiring" I said and Ever laughed. "I know...that was a lot of people and it's only Friday" he said. "Tomorrow I'm going to sleep and I will not get up until about twelve in the afternoon" I said. "Wow you must be really tired" he said. "Aren't you?" I asked.

"I've been doing this for a long time now" he said and I only nodded. "Do you wanna grab a cup of coffee?" He asked and then the restaurant phone rang. "I'll get it" he said and I nodded. "It's for you" he said and I narrowed my brows and went for the phone. "Hello" I said. "Would you hurry up? Are you leaving now I need you here" Henry said. "And hello to you too" I said.

"I'm coming now" I said and hung up. "Might have to cancel that the boy needs me" I said. "Okay Em maybe another time" he said smiling. "Later Ever" I said and he glared at me and I laughed as I grabbed my purse and walked outside. I tried digging for Henry's car keys and I couldn't find them.

"Where are the keys?" I said. I placed my bag on the car and was trying my best not to take everything out of the bag. "Hello sweetheart" someone said and I turned around to see a man in a mask and he hand a gun. "Oh no, not today"I said turning around and throwing everything out if the bag. I found the keys and opened the door.

He was taking his own time coming to me. Yo fuerza moriir."Come on...if you come with me willingly I won't have to hurt you" he said. "I'VE BEEN THROUGH TO MUCH! TOO F*CKING MUCH TO GO THROUGH THIS SH*T AGAIN B*TCH. I CANT GET SHOT AGAIN. I ALREADY DID. MY NIGHTS ARE FILLED WITH TOO MUCH NIGHTMARES IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU ADD TO THAT. IF YOY WANT MONEY I DON'T HAVE ANY. I HAVE TO F*CKING BORROW A CAR. SO JUST GO!" he stood there shocked.