Welcome to the dark side

The rose grew thorns.

Emily's P O V

I couldn't sleep. I stayed up all night in my own vomit and tears. In here smelt like sh*t but I didn't want to get up. I just laid there the whole night crying. My blood stained the sheets as I tried to take my own life by cutting my hand with a razor. I was weak and tried. Would you blame me for trying? I was still crying and I know because of my timely shaking.

The door opened up and Elijah gasped. "Emily" he said. He walked further in looking at me with great despair. I said nothing I just turned away from him. He came over to me and looked at my left hand. "Emily!" He yelled and I hissed. "Are you crazy?!" He yelled. I just fanned him off. I was in no mood to listen to him now. He opened the curtains and I flew up and closed them.

"Just leave me would you?" I asked. "No" he plainly said. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "Your going to man up" he said trying to pull my sheet away. "Leave me Elijah...just stop" I said. "First I'm going to take you to the hospital" he said. "I don't need to go there!" I yelled. "Yes you need stitches" he said. "Great" I said. "You have become Shawn Mendz down" I said.

"Get up and shower" he said. I just turned away from him. He took me up and threw me into the tub and turned the water on forcing me to shower. And I did. I didn't want him giving me a bath. I showered and got dressed in a white dress and my knee height boot. That was what he laid out for me. He caught my hair in a ponytail and led me out.

My hand was bleeding and I was growing weaker. I slowly followed him and he opened the door. I hissed when the sun light hit my eyes and I covered them. "Come on" he said pulling me along. I got into his car and he buckled me up and then went to his side. "You ready?" He asked and I looked away. He switched the car on and drove off.

..............

"She needs stitches" he said. "Okay step inside" the doctor said giving me way. I entered into the room and sat on the bed. I didn't even notice who it was. He got the needle and thread and took a piece of cotton and wiped the blood. He began stitching me up and my toes curled. I was afraid of needles. "Are you afraid?" He asked.

"No" I breathe. I sat down and allowed him to stitch me up then he cleaned the cut and bandage me up. "Your good to go" he said. "Thanks" I said getting up. "Need anything for the pain?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "Yes please" I said. He gave me a bottle of pain killers and I smiled and walked out.

"Im ready" I said to Elijah. "You should be more careful" Elijah said. "I don't want to hear it" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because I don't care" I said looking away from him. He stopped but I continued walking. "You coming!" I asked and he began walking. We hopped into the car and he started it and drove off.

.............

"Emily!" He yelled as he chased after me trying to talk to me. "I don't want to hear it" I said.  "Stop" he yelled and I walked inside the room and slammed the door. I placed the bottle on the table and sat down on the bed as I began crying all over again. My sheet was changed and inside the room was fresh again.

I laid down looking at the bottle. That was pain killers right. I wanted it to end the pain I felt in my heart. I got up and took the bottle up. I opened it and threw a good amount in my hand. "End my pain please" I said and swallowed them all. I went back in bed and laid down and began crying again. End my PAIN!

.............

Henry's P O V

I was feeling a bit strange. All that was in my head was her. There was something bugging me. "Emily?" I said. I got up from the couch and went to her room. I knocked but there was no answer. "Emily?" I called again and knocked. I twisted the knob and the door opened. I poked my head through the door and saw that she was on the floor.