Where is Elijah!

I want my Elijah!

Emily's P O V

I woke up. But I was dead. I was drowned in tears. I sat up and saw Henry in a chair sleeping. Elijah! "Elijah!" I yelled getting up. "No! No! No!" Henry yelled getting up and grabbing me. "Where is he?!" I yelled.

"We took him to the hospital but it was too late" he said. "Mmmm...ahhhhh! Please" I said gripping my stomach and shaking my head. "Oh God!" I yelled. "Calm down" he said. "My brother died how the f*ck should I calm down!" I asked him.

"Emily don't let me knock you out" he said. "Where is Cinthia?" I asked. "She's in a deep sleep we knocked her out too" he said. "Nooo!" I yelled. I pushed past him and he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. He reached over to the dresser and injected me again. "It hurts you know" I said. "I know" was the last thing I heard.

............

I got up gasping for air. I couldn't breathe. I gripped the sheets and rolled landing on the ground. I still couldn't breathe. I wanted to talk but couldn't. Henry was not in the room. I laid on my stomach and coughed. "Ah" I sighed as my breathing was restored. I sat up and cried aloud. "I want you back Eli" I said as he appeared in front of me. "Quit all of this I'm right here with you" he said.

"I want you back...I want you back...I want you back...I want you back. Come back to me please" I said as I walked closer to where he was standing. "Your destroying yourself stop...do it for me" he said and disappeared. No. I sat on the bed and held my head. Somebody save me. I ran to my door and closed it. How will I breath without him.

My world has become darker. I'm losing it. It pained and I couldn't stop it. "Elijah" I said. There was a knock on the door and I froze. "Emily it's me Cinthia" she said and I rushed to the door. I opened the door and she came in.

"What's wrong Cinthia?" I asked as she walked face down and she was holding her stomach. "I want Elijah" she said. I stopped I couldn't say anything. "My water broke" she said and I gasped.

"Ah!" She grunted. "Help! Bryan! Marcus! Tyler! Shawn! Harry! Angelo! Ray! Jason! Jaxson! Santiago!" I yelled. Tyler rushed in with a shocked expression. "What's wrong?!" He asked. "Her water broke" I said. "Ahhh!" Cinthia yelled.

"Sh*t!" Tyler yelled panicking. "Um...I don't know what to do!" He yelled. I walked up to him and slapped him across the face and he sobered up. "Call they rest of the boys we need to take her out!" I yelled. The rest came in and took her up as she screamed. "Does it hurt?" Harry questioned. "Yes it bloody damn well hurts get me to the hospital I need to push!" She yelled.

They rushed outside with her and the van drove up. We had everybody here with us. I deadly walked to the car and got in. Henry looked at me and tried to say something but I just didn't want to hear.

We arrived at the hospital and we burst threw the doors. "We need a wheelchair she's about to give birth!" Bryan yelled. "Wheelchair!" The nurse yelled. "Breathe !" Harry yelled panicking. "Your making her nervous stop" I said and he stopped. These gangster guys act like girls when it comes to this things.

"I need to push" she said. They carried her on their shoulder and then placed her down in the wheelchair when it came. A doctor came and ran along with her and we all followed him through the doors.

We had to come out because we weren't really allowed in there. They sat down on the chairs. What they did was pull all the chairs together so that some of them could hold. I went to the other side and laid down on some of the chairs and Henry sat on the one beside me. I just laid there as I heard her yelling but I couldn't focus.

Cinthia's P O V

They got me changed into the hospital robe and placed me on the bed. My feet were high up and I was afraid. The doctor stooped down looking under me. Sure I'm used to it after the many check ups but I hate it. "You need to push" he said. "I can't...it hurts" I said crying. "It can kill you if the baby stays push" he said.