Confession

Okay so that was unexpected. (Warning heated scenes)

Emily's P O V

I woke up to the smell of strawberry ice-cream. Damn I ate ice-cream all night. I groaned and rubbed my sleepy eyes as I got up. My phone buzzed and I took it up. I narrowed my eyes in order to see properly.

"Good morning wh*re...let's so if we can count all the d*cks you ride"

Who was it I had no idea but the person was pulling on my last nerve. I took in a huge breath and sighed. I'm going to try and stay as calm as possible. I smiled at the message and ignored it. I wanted so badly to delete it but I won't have proof of it if I do so I just switched my phone off and placed it on my dresser. Let's see how long this person is planning on playing with me.

I had nothing doing today but I just felt the need to speak with Henry. Why do I always want to begin my day with him? I walked  out of my room and sighed. For the first time in forever the Rough Ride room is not occupied. I smiled and walked to Henry's door and then I gently knocked. He opened the door and nearly took my breath away.

He was shirtless and his hair was covering his eye. His hand was on the door jam and he leaned against it while he puffed his cigar like a bada**. "Close your mouth" he said and I raised my brow at him. He used his hand and placed it under my chin as he brought it up. I didn't even realize that my mouth was opened. "Why-" he said but I didn't hear.

My eyes followed every line on his chest and then to his packs. I wanted so badly to touch them. My eyes then went down to his v line and I saw that sexy tattoo. "Why do you always come here?" He asked and I was drawn from my little day dream. "I-I don't know" I said looking into his eye. He didn't say anything he just looked me. "If you know I hate you then why bother me?" He asked.

I looked down at my feet as I began think about it. He was right. Why do I always come here to him? Even when I know he hates me. Why do I always find myself knocking on his door? I looked up at him as he stared hard into my eyes. "I don't know" I said again. "Why do you hate me?" I asked him. He scoffed and turned his back to me.

"Why?" I asked again. "I don't know Emily I just hate you. Everytime I see you my anger builds!" He yelled. "Well it's just like that Henry...I just keep finding myself at your door" I said. He was hurting me and I don't know why. I wasn't supposed to be stirred but him but I am. And what's even worst is that I can't stay away. Most times I don't even realize that I'm standing at his door.

"Anyways we have a job to do...go get ready I won't be waiting on you for long" he said. I nodded and slowly walked back to my room and he slammed the door which caught my hair. "Ahh!" I yelled. "Henry!" I yelled knocking on the door. I couldn't pull my hair for I would rip it. "Emily what?!" He asked. "My hair is stuck in the hinge of your door" I said and I heard when he sighed. "Are you always so clumsy?" He asked.

I made no effort to answer him. He opened the door and I hissed as it pulled on one of my hair strawn. "Ouch" I hissed and he pulled me closer to him. My eyes shot open when I felt my back rest against his chest. I whimpered and I turned to see him holding my hair in his hand. "You should consider cutting it" he said and threw it on me and slammed his door. I sighed and rubbed my head as I walked back to my room. I'm so stupid.

Agustus's P O V

"Hey" I said as I walked into his office. "Hello babe" he said. "Vincent...will you be my boyfriend?" I asked as I walked even closer to him. "Are you sure your not playing me?" He asked. "I'm not" I said and he smiled. He removed himself from his desk and walked up to me. "Yes" he said and kissed me. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I held his face.

I pulled him closer to me as I took over the kiss. I smiled at how short he was. This guy was the one I feared. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he began sucking on it. "I want you" he whispered into my ear. "In the office?" I asked looking around. "Yes" he said. "We just got together and you want me already?" I said teasing him. "I have wanted you for a very long time" he said. "Your such a stalker" I said.