That was a wake up call

He's really gone.

Emily's P O V

I woke up stretching and then I had to out my hands back down because it hurts. I woke up in this same dark, lonely hospital room and I frowned. I want to get out of here. I sighed as I threw my head back on the pillow. I could barely remember what happened yesterday and I'm getting annoyed with all of these f*cking needles and wires attached to me. "Ahhhh!" I yelled as the beeping on the heart monitor picked up.

The door burst open and a doctor came in. "Good morning Miss Emily" he said. "Hello good morning" I said looking outside. "Your looking well are you feeling better?" He asked. "Yes I am thank you" I said. "Good it's time for you to leave" he said and I looked you ad smiled. "Thank God" I said and he laughed.

The needles were removed and also the  wires. I got changed into my normal close and was pushed in a wheelchair into the hall. "Oh thank God!" Cinthia yelled as she ran up to me. The doctor stopped and she hugged me. I groaned as I felt the slight pain in my side. "Sorry" she said.

I looked at her and her hair was messy and her eyes were big, red and puffy. I looked over at Angela and Daniel and they all looked the same. Little Elijah was sleeping in Angela's hand. "Emily!" Angela yelled crying. "What happened again?" I asked. "You got shot" Angela said. "Oh...great" I said rolling my eyes and she gave a little chuckle.

"I'm so glad your back" she said. "Yeah I'm back and hungry" I said and they laughed. "Okay it's time to go" the doctor said and I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you doctor. thank you for saving her" Angela said. "Thank God also" he said.

............

I shifted in the couch as my memories began coming back. "Hey where is Henry?" I asked. "Um...he left the country with his girlfriend" Daniel said "What?!" I asked. "Yeah after he accidentally shot you he left" Daniel said. I was a bit heart broken because of this. I don't know why but knowing that he's not here made me feel very empty and alone.

Angela came before me with some spigette. I smiled as I took it. "Oh sh*t!" I yelled. "What?" Angela asked. "My job!" I said. "Relax he said you got the job and he's sorry for whatever happened" she said. "Oh" I said looking down at my spigette. "Don't think your getting up without eating that" she said. I smiled at her as I took some and placed it in my mouth.

"Hmmm" I hummed. "What?" She asked. "This is good" I said looking at her. "Stop it" she said smiling. "I'm serious" she said. Angelo walked out of a room in nothing but a black jeans pants. "Wow" I said. "Emmy baby!" He yelled and ran to me. Angela stood there with her mouth wide open. "Miss me?" I asked.

"Of course I did...I was so scared I'm so sorry about what happened and also for not been there to take you home" he said. "It's okay...I'm alive" I said. His hand gently touched the side where I got the shot. "You'll be okay" he said and kissed my cheek as he rose. He looked at Angela and smirked as he moved his chest.

My mouth fell too. I didn't know he could do that. That's awesome. "I think I need to get shot too" she said as she plopped down beside me. "Nonsense" I said as I laughed. "He's hot isn't he?" I asked. "Yes" she said and I looked at her and smirked. "What?! No" she said as she glared at me and got up.

It's so funny to actually see her like this. "Keep enjoying yourself Emily" she said and I laughed even louder but had to stop because of the pain in my side. Cinthia came and stood in front of me with Elisah. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm feeling alive!" I said and she laughed. "Good. Um...I'll be heading to my house for a while and I need to visit my mom" she said.

"Okay be careful" I said. "Yeah and I'm taking Elisha" she said and I nodded. "Later" she said as she threw a bag over her shoulder. I watched as she opened the door and walked out. "Hey em have you seen Angela?" Angelo asked. "She's up stairs in her room" I said and he smiled and walked away.

Angelo's P O V

I knocked three times on her room door and she opened it and walked off. "Girl I'm fre*king out. Did you see those a-" she paused as she turned around and saw that it was me. Her face was priceless, it was to die for. "Hi" I said and she couldn't even move. "You can finish the sentence now" he said. "Uh..um" she said.

I stepped closer to her and she backed away. I closed the door and gripped onto my chain. "A-" she said stopping. I walked even closer to her as I had her on the wall. "Your cute" I said and she blushed and bit her lips. "Now that was sexy" I said as I placed my hand on the wall. I placed my cheek on her and I heard her let our a slight moan.

I pulled back and looked at her parted lips and her closed eyes. She was looking so gorgeous. I looked at her soft skin as I gently placed the back of my hand on it. I never thought I would ever look at a girl like this...it is as if she's...she's fragile and precious. Why would she want anything to do with someone like me?

I pulled right back and released my chain. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I walked up to her door and opened it and walked out. "Later precious" I said and closed the door as I headed downstairs.