Q's and A's

Well I don't know......

Emily's P O V

I got up and hit the snooze button on the alram and looked over at Elisha. He was still sleeping and I was thankful. I dropped myself back in bed and looked in the ceiling. "Today is a new day". I got up and looked in the mirror.

Step 2: Annoyance

I sighed and switched the lights on as I went into the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower. I got out and dried off and dragged on my pubk under garments and a black mini skirt and my black crop top. I dragged on a black flat shoes and dis my hair in a high ponytail with a black ribbon at the end and applied some chapstick.

I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. "Henry!" I yelled. "Yes" he said rushing down with his girlfriend behind him rubbing her eyes. "I'll be going off to work now the boys stuffs are here please let him watch his abc then some transformer then you know what to do" I said. "Yes" he said. "Okay good bye" I said and turned.

He grabbed my hand and I turned around. "Be careful" he said and I smiled and nodded. "What was that?" His girlfriend asked and I just walked out like a OG. I went to Henry's car and hopped in and switched it on. I tooted the horn and backed out of the driveway and down the road I went.

...............

"Good morning Mr Everald" I said. "Nice to have you back here again" he said hugging me. "Nice to be back" I said. I went into the changing room and grabbed my apron. "So how is your wound?" He asked. "Well bye bye bikins but I'm okay" I said and he laughed. "Okay let's get to work this okace has been missing you" he said. "Let's go turbo Speed" I said and he laughed.

..............

"Hello may I take your order?" I asked. "I will like a number 4 with a smoothie" the lady said. "Okay" I said writing it down and then pacing it on the counter. So it has changed. I take and deliver the orders and Mr Everald does them. "Hello may I-" I paused and my mouth fell. "Agustus?" I said feeling a bit light beaded.

"Wow.. look at you" he said. "it's been a long time since I've seen you" I said. "I know I've been here and there you know" he said. "Oh" I said and turned to his boyfriend. "Hello Emily" he said. "Hi Vincent" I said. "May I take your order now?" I asked. They both gave me weird smiles and I was getting way too uncomfortable.

"Um two number ones please" Agustus said and I nodded and sticked the note on the table. I looked back over their table to see them still smiling at me. They really need to cut it out.

.................

I called Henry's phone and it answered. "Is the baby okay?" I asked. "Yes he's fine" he said. "Okay" I said and hung up.

................

I called Henry's phone again and this time Linzay answered. "Has he eaten?" I asked. "Who?" She asked. "The kid" I said in a duh tone. "Naah we ate him" she said. "okay" I said and hung up.

.................

Five minutes later I called again. "He's okay just stop f*cking calling all the time. We are trying to f*ck" the girl yelled in my eardrum and I hung up.
I smiled to myself. Why am I doing this by the way? I don't even get why I am. Emily your a bad girl. Your a very bad girl. I got back to work and when Agustus and his boyfriend left I was relieved. Those smiles were too much to handle.

"Okay since as you told me you have a meeting I'll let you off early so your shift is over now" Mr Everald said. "Thank you boss" I said. "Hey...be careful" he said and I nodded and went into the changing room and took off the apron and my top and dragged on a more decent top.