7 days

F*ck this sh*t!

Henry's P O V

It's been seven days since Emily has disappeared. I want to call the police but I haven't. I don't know what to do. Elisha has been asking for her ever since she disappeared. Angela has been calling all the time and I have to make up sh*t and most times I just feel like telling her off. I don't know why but I can't sleep at night. I can't even eat a proper meal.

I got up and looked in the mirror and frowned. Bags were under my eyes. I wasn't looking all that sexy and I looked like a lost some weight. I groaned and ran my hand through my hair. The only person keeping me sane right now is that kid I have to watch. I sighed and plopped back on my bed. F*ck Emily get your ass back home.

There was a knock on the door and sighed and walked out of the room and towards the door. I peeped through the peeping hole but I didn't see anyone. I went back and grabbed my gun when I rang again. I opened it and pointed the gun but quickly withdrew it. "F*ck you pulled a gun on me!" Linzay yelled. "Your back" I smiled and I placed the gun in my waist band.

"Yeah I just hope that b*tch here" she said and something in me ticked and then snapped. "B*tch huh?" I asked as I laughed and she joined. "Get the f*ck away from my door!" I yelled and she stopped laughing. "What? I'm here because I feel sorry for you. Look at your state it looked as though you would die if I didn't come back" she said.

I looked at her and laughed again. "My state is because of that girl you call b*tch. She's gone and I miss her" I said and she gasped. "You miss her?" She asked. "Yes...your acting like I needed you" I said. "But you do" she said. "Keep dreaming...I just wanted you I don't need you but call me when you feel like riding" I said and slammed the door in her face.

"Whatever!" She yelled and I turned my back and placed the gun back under the cupboard. I plopped down in the couch and sighed. I thought she was the one, but she showed her true colors. I felt when someone touched me and I flinched. I looked around and saw Elisha rubbing his eyes. "Daddy where mommy?" He asked.

"Oh hey little man. She kinda left to get your favorite icy-cream" I said as I took him up and placed him on the couch. "Vanilla?" He asked with those adorable eyes. "Yes" I said smiling. "I want to talk to her" he said. "Hey why don't we play a car game?" I asked. "Will you play with me?" He asked looking up at me. "Yes I will" I said.

"Awesome" he said and I laughed. "I love you Daddy" he said and I froze. Those words rang in my head as I sat down and looked at him. Those four hours brought tears to my eyes and I wiped them away quickly. No one has ever showed me such pure love other than that old lady. I could feel that this love that the boy had for me was real and I felt a slight skip in my heart.

"I love you too son" I said and he hugged me. "Now let's RACE! He yelled and I laughed. "Okay boss" I said and he looked up at me and smiled. We sat there playing games when the phone rang. I allowed him to continue playing the game and I went to the phone.

"Hello" I answered. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" The person screamed and I removed the phone from my ear. "Hello" I said. "H-Henry!" The person yelled again and it was like something punched me in the heart. "Emily!" I yelled and the line got disconnected. "F*ck. F*cking sh*t. F*cking p*ssy sh*t!" I yelled.

I placed the phone down and yelled as I ran my hand through my hair. The phone rang again and I quickly answered it. "Emily?!" I yelled. "What?!" Angela said. "Where's Emily Henry?" She asked. "Ah...um....she ah" I said but I couldn't think of anything. "Is she missing?" She asked and I could here the crack in her voice.

"Yes she's f*cking missing. She didn't f*cking come home and now I don't know what to f*cking do! I'm left here with the f*cking kid and when she was supposed to come home the only thing I found was my f*cking gun on the ground and my f*cking car Parker in the f*cking parking lot of her f*cking work place!" I yelled. She didn't speak.