In Henry's bed

What the?

Emily's P O V

I woke up and sat up in the bed. Was it all a dream? Was he real? Was the feeling real? All the memories from yesterday flashed back into my mind. Yes he was. I missed him. I missed him a lot. I wanted to be there once again to hold him...I want him to hold me.

I looked down in the bed to see Henry beside me. "Ahhh!" I screamed. "What?!" He yelled and I grabbed the gun from the nightstand. "What. Are. You. Doing. In. Here?" I asked. "Sleeping what does it look like?" He asked. "Get out!" I yelled.

"Your in my room" he said. "What? How?" I asked. "Remember the party...you called your brother and told him Angela was too drunk and you were afraid to drive in the night so he sent me" he said.

.............Flashback..........

When it was time to leave Angela was wasted completely. She was talking a whole lot if crap while I was an emotional wreck. I wanted to stay at that party forever. I wished that I could have had this moment for life.

I wiped my tears as I pulled her along and hopped in the car. "I was afraid because it was dark and I hated driving at nights. I took out my phone and dialed Eli and told him to come for me and he told me that Henry would be coming.

Henry came and we dropped Angela off and then we headed to the gang house and I fell asleep on the way.

............Flashback ends ............

"And that is how I ended up in your bed" I said sighing. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude I was thinking we-we ah" I said. "Had sex...yes we did" he said and my mouth fell. "What?!" I asked. "When I arrived home and took you into my arms and placed you on my bed you pulled onto my shirt" he said

"I did what?" I asked. "He gripped my shirt and would let go and then you began rubbing me down. I tried to take you off of me but you wouldn't let go and then you kissed me. You didn't even allow me to put on a condom" he said.

"What?!" I yelled. "Go check yourself you might be pregnant for me" he said. I stood back and placed my hand on my head. "Haahaha!" He laughed. He's sick. "I'm joking" he said. "what?!" I yelled. I was angry he almost gave me an heart attack.

I aimed the gun at his pillow and shot. "Hey!" He yelled flying up. "That was my favorite pillow" he said. "That was my life" I said. "Okay so the part when you gripped onto my shirt was real" he said. "Why should I believe you?" I asked.

"How do you think I ended up in the bed with you?" He asked. "Okay so...I gripped onto your shirt and didn't want to let go" I said. Maybe I was dreaming about my Spanish guy. "Okay again I'm so sorry...do we have stuffs to deliver today?" I asked.

"Yes and this time since you had the guts to try and shoot me you'll be carrying a gun" he said. "I will not take another human beings life that's not my job" I said. "Um...yes it is and you just tried to shoot me" he said. "My aim was your pillow" I said. "Eh wrong. My head" he said.

I rolled my eyes and fanned him away. "In going to shower and eat something and then we can go commit suicide" I said. "Whatever" he laughed and I walked out of his room. "I now know that I should never allow you to sleep in my room...or I'll have a gun pointing at me" he said and I laughed.

I walked out and ended up in the Rough Ride room. Oh god. I have to walk through here to get to Eli. "Curse you Henry" I whispered. I was going to close my eyes but the last thing I want is to be face to face with sexual activities happening right in front of me.

The moans, the grunts, the groans and the screams. It was too much to handle. It was far too much to take in. It started bringing up memories of my awful childhood.