Soaked

Drip...drop...tear... drops

Emily's P O V

"Wake up Emily" Cinthia said gently shaking me. Now what's she's doing is putting me back to sleep. Gently rocking me like this is my comfort. "Em we are going to be late for the funeral" she said and I flew up. "The what? It's today?" I asked and got out of bed. "No I can't bury my brother today...I won't see him going into the ground to me worm food" I said.

I held onto my head and Cinthia gripped me. "You have to do if Emily...you have to get him go" she said. I shook my head as I have away from her. "Why?" I asked. "We can't keep him here. We need to send him off and remember what you told me... remember him in a good way" she said.  "That's not possible Elijah is dead" I said.

"I know I was right there when he took his last breaths. Don't you think I'm hurting too. I'm Miss's Cinthia Kiss" she said showing me her ring. I shook my head as the tera flowed. "I'm not going" I said.

"How do you think he would have felt if he was alive and heard that you refused to tell him good bye?" She asked. "He would have come get me and say Emily Kiss are you refusing to tell me goodbye? Okay don't tell me goodbye but say see you soon" I said.

"There you have it...you don't have to say goodbye. See you soon is all you need to say to him" she said and hugged me. "Okay I need some air" I said. I wiped my nose and quickly walked outside. As I arrived outside I yelled and dropped myself to the ground. "Sweet, sweet Elijah. Why do I have to let you go now?" I asked myself.

I took in a huge breath and released it. I gripped onto my hair and began crying. "How will I live without you? How will I live know your covered in dirt?" I asked. How will I do it?

Henry's P O V

"Guys are you ready for his funeral?" Daniel asked. "I don't know" I said. In here was dull. There was no laughter and no one smiled. We would just drink, drink and drink. We didn't party anymore and most of the things we did ceased. We never went to another delivery or gang fight.

"Henry how is Emily?" Angelo asked. "She's okay...I don't think she's coming back here though. It's not like she has any reason to either" I said and he sighed. "I miss her. Her laughter. Her energy. I really do miss her" he said. "Yeah me too. I didn't even get the chance to f*ck her" Jason said. "Your still on that?" Marcus asked. I took another chug from my run bottle and stood up.

"I'm going to meet my girlfriend...you guys do whatever" I said. "Your supposed to be our boss now Henry what should we do?" Daniel asked. "I just told you....do whatever" I said again and pulled my pants up as I walked out of the room.

Agustus's P O V

"Mhmm" he groaned as I sucked on his neck. We were both in the couch eating ice-cream when I placed it on his neck and licked it. "Who was the girl that you were talking to?" He asked. "She's my ex" I said. "What was she saying?" He asked. "Nothing she just looked at me" I said. "You sure?" He asked and I stopped and looked at him.

"Would I lie?" I asked and kissed him. "Do you have a reason to?" He asked. "No" I said and kissed him again. I pulled away and he placed his hand on my face and pulled me in. I kissed him and he parted his lips and I pushed my tongue in his mouth. He pulled away and I grabbed onto his bottom lip and bit it gently. "Your turning me on" he said. "Is that bad or good?" I asked.

He smirked as he climbed over me and took his shirt off. I got comfortable and placed my hands on his waist. He kissed me and pulled back and nibbled on my neck. "Both" he said and that's when I began to kiss him hard. I am enjoying this relationship. I don't have to worry about him cheating and we don't argue. Why did I do this a long time ago?