Bloody

Not today!

Emily's P O V

I woke up groaning in my bed. I was tores but happy as I looked at all the love bites Agustus left me. That's my bad Spanish boy. I got up and stretched. My stomach was growling and hurting. I felt cramps but I ignored them. Most have been from last night.

I was in a shorts and a huge shirt and socks. I dragged my sleepy self across the hall to Henry's room. A huge lump came to my through when I saw that the Rough Ride room was occupied by people. I couldn't take it, the moans and the groans always tore me up. I understand that the feeling is nice but...

...............FLASHBACK.............

"Dominic stop!" A woman yelled from the other side of the room. My dad grunted and I heard something continuously slamming. "What is he doing to her?" I asked Eli. "I don't know" he said. "Come...let's get out of here" Eli said as he help my hand. I was afraid.

We were now big enough to fight him back. But I was still afraid. "Eli what if he finds out?" I asked and Eli turned me towards him and gripped me. "We have to...for our own life" he said. "I have a place set up for us" he said. "How?" I asked. "With the help of some of my friends" he said.

I nodded and he held my hand. The door was locked and that man had the keys. "Eli?" I said. He gently pushed me back and took out a gun. He got grabbed a bottle and placed it over it and shot. The door flew open and that's when we heard shouting.

My dad ran out in front of us naked and screaming. "Don't you dare!". Of course we didn't listen we ran. We can so fast. I felt that he wasn't going to chase us but that I when I saw him in just a pants heading straight for Eli. "Run!" Eli yelled pulling me harder. This is it.

I decided to never allow him to catch me. This is my escape and I will not allow anyone to capture me. I was tired of being abused. I was tired of those awful cries the women made. I was tired of his drunk a**. I was tired of it all so I ran and I never looked back.

.....................FLASHBACK ENDS..............

I held my head up and walked through that room daring my monster to return. No one paid attention to me. They were too captured in pleasure. I walked with my eyes focused on Henry's door. I finally was standing in front of his door but this was another task.

I knocked once but I heard no movement. I knocked again and he grunted so I thought that he was in trouble or got hurt. I twisted the knob and it opened. I looked inside to see a girl on her knees with Henry's d*ck in her mouth. Henry's head was back on the chair and his mouth was parted.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. Here I thought that my monster was gone but it's everywhere in this gang house. It's present and it's just standing there and laughing at me. I slowly stepped back and closed the door. Maybe I should stop trying with him. But all I want to know is why he's angry at me.

I was hungry and my stomach was growling. I held my aching stomach and walked back to my room. I walked to Elijah's room instead. I knocked on the door and it flew open. His eyes were red and puffy. "Come in" he said and I did.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "No" he said. "I'm your sister" I said. "I got Cinthia pregnant" he said and I gasped. "She was happy with it but I wasn't....it's too dangerous for a kid. I told her to abort it and she left. And now I want her back" he said. "So your leaving now?" I asked. "Yes" he said.

He finished buttoning his clothes and stood up. "I'll be back soon" he said and kissed my forehead. I didn't want him to leave. I was going to be lonely but I can't be selfish in a time like this. It's been months now since Henry has been upset with me. Months.