I quit

Please don't.

Emily's P O V

I woke up screaming and holding onto my throat. I flew out of bed and looked out the window. "Elijah!" I yelled but I was only dreaming. I was sweating all over. My phone buzzed and I just grabbed it.

"Where is Elijah? Oh I know you killed him b*tch"

I'm done with this. I threw my phone down and gripped my hair. "Make it stop!" I yelled. He isn't here to hold me and tell me it's okay. He's not here and....maybe I killed him. He protected me all because I wasn't paying attention. "I'm sorry Elijah please forgive me" I said.

I leaned back in bed and went back to when he was alive. It was laughter, it was comfort, it was never being hungry, it was a life. "Emily I'm leaving!" Cinthia yelled from the other side of the door and I forced myself to get out and go to her. I opened the door and smiled as I walked out.

She had little Elisah in her hand and he was dressed in blue and white. "Hi" I said as I looked down at him and he smiled. I kissed his forehead and looked up at Cinthia. "You can visit of you want" I said to her and she nodded. I saw when the tears ran down her cheeks and I wiped them. "Take care of my nephew and my brother" I said and she gave me a odd look.

"He lives in him" I said as I looked down a Elisah. She sighed and pulled me in a hug. "I will miss you" she said and I smiled. "Me too" I said. Joshua took her bags and walked out with her. "Joshua and Philip will be accompanying me" she said and I nodded. "Okay bye" I said and watched as she walked away. There he went, the only part of my brother left going away.

I went back inside my room. I decided to stay in their with all my nightmares, imaginations and my MONSTERS.

..............

Henry's P O V

I was afraid. Afraid she would leave. I wanted to go to her but she was in her room. I can't imagine how she feels. I'm sad also. I grieve. I want Elijah back too. He was like a brother to me. We had a bond. Now he's gone and I feel the dullness in this gang. It's like we all lost our spark.

Agustus's P O V

I went to meet my boyfriend at the skate park. Why he chose there I don't know. I went inside and saw him dressed in a jeans pants and a white shirt. His hair was messy and he just stood there in his skates looking at me. I smirked and got my shoes and well I tried walking towards but I can't skate.

I held onto the rail as I pulled myself towards him. This is embarrassing. He smirked and slowly skated towards me. "Hey" he said holding me up. I looked down at him and frowned. I feel like a girl. "This is embarrassing" I said to him and he laughed. "Let me go" I said and he raised his brows and I did the same. He released me and I began going backwards.

Oh crap how do I stop this thing? I was going to freak out but I didn't. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him. "Did you do the job?" He asked. "It's done" I said. I'm so happy I haven't seen Emily or else my heart would have broken. I think I would have taken her back if she asked but I want this will my new boyfriend to work.

It hurts me a lot because I loved her. I would have given her anything. I remembered how lovely she looked to me. Like a white rose in a red rose garden that I how she seemed to me. She was different from the other girls. I thought she was a keeper. I was even thinking about marriage. At least that was what I thought until I saw her true colors.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked and I looked into his green eyes. "Nothing let's skate" I said. "You can't" he said. "I will try...for you I will do anything" I said and he smiled. He skated off and I followed. Sure it was only us...it looked as though he planned it. I tried to follow and ended up falling.