This. Is. War.... again

Look out! (Warning heated parts)

Henry's P O V

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" She yelled as I slammed into her not caring about her pain. "You wanna be f*cked... then I'll f*ck you. And I will f*ck you properly just like a real man should f*ck you" I growled. I know I was being to violent with her but I didn't care.

"Stop! S-stop" she yelled. "I don't think so" I said pulling out then slamming back deep into her. Her legs were tightly wrapped around mine and I made her c*m about five times already. She was tired and sweating but I didn't care. Her nails sank in my back and I pulled her hand away and held them over her head.

I picked her up and she began bumming on me. "Ah!" I grunted. It felt so good. F*cking someone is the best feeling. Her arms we wrapped around my neck and she was gripping onto my hair. "Aii" she moaned. I threw her back down on the bed and began pounding her.

Her legs were clamped around me and so I pushed them off as I widened her legs and smashed into her. "Oh sh*t my p*say hole burns" she yelled. I'm glad that we had wh*res here or I wouldn't have felt like this. This time I was diving inside of her. "Don't you dare c*m" I said. I knew I was going hard because the bed sounded as though it was about to break.

"S-stop" she begged. "Shut up" I whined. I sat down as she sat on me. "Ride" I said and she did. She began whining and grinding on me. I'm telling you this girl is bad. I placed my hand on her a** as she began whining fast. Catching her off guard I slammed my b*ddy in her and she fell on top of me.

"Let me do the work" I said. I flipped her up and spanked her a** as I parted her butt cheeks. She was breathing heavily. Before I slammed into her I began rubbing her body down. Then I slammed into her. "Ah!" She yelled as her head flew back and she fell down gripping the sheets.

I was f*cking her a** and at the same time my finger was pumping in her p*ssy. "I have to... please" she begged. "C*m to me" I said and she busted on my finger and went limp. I pulled out of her and threw the condom off. "Wow" she said. I knew exactly what she's talking about. "Get out now...I have a job to do" I said.

"I'm sore" she said. I'm not a animal and so I took her up and covered her with my sheet as I carried her to my room. "Here take this" I said. "Thank you" she said holding onto my hand. I smiled back at her then I walked away.
Okay so that was very intense. I've never f*cked someone that hard before. I must be very angry.

I walked back to my room naked and showered. Now I have sh*t to deal with. Some real you could die or your brains will come out sh*t. My body is tired of all of this but it is what I signed up for. "F*ck" I cursed and down more of my liquor as I went to the bathroom.

Now I'm going to have to body guard Emily or my brains will fly all over the place and then my body would be fed to the birds of the air and all those creepy crawly things of the earth. Well it's not like I have anyone who would miss me. I'm all alone in the dumb a** world.

Emily's P O V

"Why now?!" I asked. "Just get dressed would you" Henry yelled at me. "I'm actually glad your in here with me" I said and he was silent. He groaned and turned his back to me. I dragged on his hoodie and then he turned around. "Here" he said as he handed me the gun.

"This isn't really a delivery it's a fight" he said. "Great what's new?" I asked. "Well you can die" he said. "And that's new" I said looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Emily...not because I'm here to soak in f*cking shots for you means I like you. I still f*cking hate you okay" he said. "Well that's not new either...but what is new is that you hate me...but I love you Henry" I said.

His eyes widen and then his face went back to the stone expression. "If only you meant it" he said. "What?" I said not really hearing exactly what he said. "Nothing let's go" he said. Normally he would pull me but he didn't. I walked with my eyes half open as I followed closely behind him.