ANOTHER PRANK

This is getting to my head!

( Uncomfortable scene ahead)

Emily's P O V

I groaned as my head, my legs, my arms and my whole body hurts. My lips was busted and my hair was ragged. I was dirty and I was in the smart clothes I late wore. My left eye felt swollen as I could barely open it. I tried to open my eyes but I had to quickly close them because it hurts.

My throat was dry and my hands were filled with blood. I was chained to the wall. My two hands hanged about my head and my feet barely held my body weight up. I began to cry again. The torture I went through everyday was nothing normal. They whipped my using knives and thorns. My body was filled with cuts, scrapes and bruises.

I began to cry. I wanted someone to come rescue me but I have given up. I think I would be here until I die. It's been days and all we keep doing is moving. I wanted to get out. I don't even know where I am. I don't even know the person who kidnapped me. The voices sounded familiar.

It's either I'm blindfolded or they are masked. I am fed once for two days and I only get a half cup of water. I only shower once and get whipped in the night. "Hello babe" he said as he came in. "NO! NO! PLEASE NO MORE. I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE. DIMT FEED ME BUT NO MORE TAUNTING NO MORE WHIPPING. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I PROMISE ILL BE GOOD!" I said.

He laughed and I heard his foots steps come closer. He knelt down and his hand went to my chin and he lifted my head. "Look at me sl*t" he said and I began crying even more. "I can't" I said. "Why not?" He asked so gently and soft. "You have bruised on of my eyes and it's pretty hard to open" I said.

"Awwee I'm sorry baby...once I get settled when I'm sure I won't move again I'll do the other eye for you" he said. "Please" I said. "Oh baby I like it when you beg" he said. "Please, please. God! I'm tired I can't take it anymore" I said. "Mhmm...I might consider letting you go if you promise to behave. And if you promise to do whatever I say" he said.

"You mean let me go home?" I asked. "No baby" he said. "Fine I promise" I said. "Hmm okay just for a little. If you miss behave I will stab you" he said. "Okay" I said. "That's like a good girl" he said as he took the key from his pocket. He came up to me and kissed me. I wanted to move but I didn't.

"Hmm you learn fast" he said. He pulled the chains and I felt to the floor. I was too weak to get up. He sighed and took my up and placed one of my hand around his shoulder. "Try anything and I will stab you" he said and I nodded. I had to take one step at a time as I walked. "Your going to freshen up and look hot for me okay babe" he said.

I didn't answer. He stopped and gripped my hair and I yelped. "Do you hear me?" He asked. "Yes!" I screamed. "Good girl I'm so sorry I'm going to have to let you go. I was starting to like you" he said. "Who will you give me to?" I asked. "Too much questions I need to to go look pretty" he said. I sighed and he carried me to the bathroom.

He placed me on the toilet and I sat there. "Go and shower" he said. I sat there waiting for him to leave. "Do as I say!" He yelled. "Aren't you going to leave?" I asked. "No" he said. I sighed and slowly stripped myself as he looks at me. I wanted to ask him to stop but I was afraid of what he might do.

"You look so good" he said. I was disgusted. I stepped into the shower and get handed me my rag and soap. I turned the shower on and began washing my body. I silently cried as I looked at all that blood washing down the drain. I scrubbed my body and looked at all the bruises. I sighed as I washed my hair and then I turned to shower off.

"Here" he said as I opened the shower curtain and he handed me my towel. I quickly wrapped it around my body and he walked up to me and and grabbed me by my waist. He pushed me on the wall and I turned my head to the other side. He placed his nose on my neck and I sighed. "I can't wait to be inside of you" he said and I wanted to cry again.