Im not finished with you

Who. Is. He?

Emily's P O V

I looked down at little Elisah smiling as he played with his toy lion. I pushed his stroller as Cinthia ran ahead yelling 'Im free'. I laughed and sticked to the side walk as the cars passed. I know last night was a pain but I'm slowly getting over it. "I want a burger" Angela said as her stomach growled. We didn't eat anything they just insisted that we took a walk.

"Your lucky I brought my purse along" Cinthia said taking it out if the stroller. "Let's go over to Mac Donald's!" Angela yelled and we all walked over there. I'm so happy. I find the happiness slowly seeping back into the huge crack that was created in my heart. I feel free and fresh something I haven't felt in a long while.

............

"Oh I'm stuffed" Angela said picking at her fries. "Me too" Cinthia said. "Um...I'm going to work tomorrow" Angela said. "Oh you have reminded me. I'm taking Elisha to do his medical tomorrow so I'll be out too" Cinthia said looking at me with a raised brow. "Don't worry guys I'm okay" I said. "Are you sure?" Angela asked and I smiled. Am I? "Yes" I said and she smiled.

"Why don't you try looking for another job to keep yourself busy?" Cinthia asked. "Good idea" I said. Why didn't I ever think about that. I don't want to sit at home alone in those dark halls found nothing but fighting with my nightmares. "How about a waitress? I want something easy" I said. "Are you sure you can handle a lot of people at once?" Angela asked.

"The more people the better right?" I asked smiling. "Well I guess" Cinthia said. "Then it's done and will search for one tomorrow too" I said as I leaned over and played with Elisha's hands. "Um I'm going to visit Elijah today" I said. "Emily" Angela said. "Angela I can't let him go. I can't do it" I said getting angry.

"Fine I'll come along with you" she said. "Angela I'm fine and I want to talk to him alone after all he's still my brother, I won't allow death to separate us. I will never allow that" I said and ate one more of my fries. "Okay just be careful and don't be too long when you go please" Angela said. "I'm not a kid" I said. "That doesn't mean I can't wish for your safety" she said and I sighed.

Agustus's P O V

My lips were met with wet, sexy kisses. I held onto his naked body as he laid onto of me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too Vincent" I said. "So what's for breakfast?" He asked. "I thought you already had it" I said and he smirked and I laughed. It's a long time since I've seen Emily and I'm happy. I have finally moved in from her and I'm happy.

"Where are we going today?" He asked. "Well we both have work but if it wasn't for work I would be going up" I said and he smirked as I did too. "Your so naughty" he said. "Your the cause for it" I said and he laughed. "I guess I am" he said and I kissed him again as he moaned in my mouth. "Your lips on my lips...this is a very good morning" he said and I laughed.

"I'm hungry" he said. "Eat me" I said and he laughed. "I just did that" he said. "Do it again" I said and he smirked as he slid himself down to where my member was. I shifted and got comfortable. "Here we go round ten" he said and I laughed. "And do a even better job this time" I said and he lightly slapped me.

Henry's P O V

I sat by the lake with my girlfriend's hand interlock with mine. I sighed as I looked out at the ripples in the water. I don't understand. I have it all. I have good friends. The gang seems to be slowly getting back on it's feet and this girl is so fine. Then why do I feel empty? I feel as though I'm not happy enough. What else is missing from this picture?

She looked up at me and I looked down at her. "What are you thinking?" She asked. "A necklace or braclete?" I asked. "Quit showering me in jewelry" she said. "I can't. Your just so fine and you deserve the best" I said and she smiled and kissed me as she laid her head in my chest. I didn't want to tell her how I feel, how could I?