Entry 154: Beyond the end, to other stars

Warning! High alert!

I stop in front of my room

I stop in front of my room. This is the room I've been using during the Holy Grail War. It's a place where my Servant...whose class I can't remember...and I have prepared for countless battles. But the ...what heroic spirit was my Servant...? Since I woke up in the infirmary, I haven't been able to clearly recall. My mind gets slow. But, somehow —

Beyond that door are ruined, and as soon as I open it the Moon Cell will delete me, and Hakuno Kishinami's Holy Grail War will be over. That's the clear premonition I'm getting.

I can't accept that. I haven't lost yet. I've beaten Julius and advanced to the sixth round, after all. ...but on some level, I also accept it. That Hakuno Kishinami should already have vanished, in some other place. ...I was only saved by a surprise move just shy of a foul. You only break the rules once, so they call it a miracle. No second chances. No exceptions. As soon as I open this door, I'll be erased from this time axis.

But that's all right. That's all right, I've decided. I put my hand to the door. It's time to pay my dues.

...and so, Hakuno Kishinami's Holy Grail War ended.

[In side the room, we are met with Gilgamesh sitting a naked on some cloth-draped chairs.]

— Er. What's with this streaking...?

Gilgamesh: Hn

Gilgamesh: Hn. I came here early, but this room is shabby too, it seems. Truly, its humbleness suits you. But let's not vent dissatisfactions just now. Having come over to this side, I've had to give up ninety percent of my belongings. I must resign myself to this penury for the time being.

— I remember. I remember —! That's the irregular Servant I contracted with on the far side of the moon, Gilgamesh...! That's right, we solved the incident BB caused on the far side of moon...!

Gilgamesh: Good, you've put your memories in order swiftly. Having contracted with a denizen of the far side like myself, you are entirely different from other Masters. Those events are now a dream, but the battle you unfolded was real. Therefore, I am here.

I — I, don't really get it, but. I didn't think Gilgamesh could come to this side?!

Gilgamesh: I've broken that rule. When I woke up, I happened to set out on a pleasure trip. In addition, I looked into the matter of your Servant on this side. The class was Berserker, but...as soon as they lost sight of you, they severed your contract. You've been abandoned by your own dog. I hadn't imagined that much would happen. If you were disqualified for lack of a Servant before you could even be defeated in the sixth round, I'd never live it down. Even if brief, you were contracted with me. You can only go out if you fight with all your strength and find it insufficient.