Entry 69: Spells are cast and plans are made

BB: Dododododo. Dododododo, dodododo. Dododododododo...! Ah, what is it...that mischievous and fashionable sound effect that echoes throughout the Moon Cell...the drum roll of fate, the resentful voices of unrecompensed NPCs, or the sound of a drill? Good evening. Tonight once more you'll be drawn into a world of black and blood with the famous new program — Welcome to " Heartful * Cursed Night That's Really a Silly School Ghost Story!" Your host, letting you hear our ghost story, will be me, your horror, BB-chan!

Gilgamesh: Here it is. The usual indirect and counterproductive approach. She's yours to deal with, mongrel.

...has it started? I was prepared and expecting it, so I'm not that surprised. I wonder if BB would get involved in this plan if she had the chance.

BB: Huh? You're not playing along, senpai. Aww, when I even suspended construction to come to play with you, you leave me all alone *sniff*

Gilgamesh: ...*sigh* This woman licks her chops all the way around, doesn't she? Not a bull of heaven, but a snake of heaven?

I don't need Gilgamesh to point it out, BB's crying is so fake it's cheery.

BB: Anyway, tears are tears, but senpai's absurdity was so right on the mark I was crying from laughter! It looks to me like you're going to just keep on exploring without learning anything. I can appreciate your persistence if nothing else. But a stubborn stain is just a little bit left. Such eyesores will be thrown away by the Alter Egos, so be careful, okay?

Thrown away by the Alter Egos...? I wonder what she means. I can tell it's got different nuance from defeating or erasing, but...

BB: Oh, oh dear, that was a secret! Girls' secrets... SGs, was it? That eyesore of a program. I'm so sad you resorted to such foul play. If only you were more of a mook with no particular merits, senpai. ...I mean, what kind of occult nonsense is taking out pieces of people's hearts? Which is why it's now one of the rumored psychic phenomena in the Sakura Labyrinth. Though really, working so hard to disclose girls' secrets is just the worst. Which is why this is for you, senpai!

[She waves her pointer wand, stars across the screen and everything goes static-y.]

BB: In imitation of you, senpai, I present you with this deluxe program! This is the second psychic phenomenon ♥ Now I'll say it once more. Exposing girls' secrets makes you very, very bad, senpai. So it's only right for you to be locked up, isn't it?

Gilgamesh: No answer is required. Even if heaven overlooks a criminal like this, I will not overlook it. It's essentially out. By the way, BB. I hadn't noticed before, but you are rather beautiful. Especially your chest. It may not be to my tastes, but it's somehow good. How about it? Shall we make a joint investment and start a Pleasure Club for amusing ourselves by laughing at people's secrets over drinks? I could make you a loan of this gold I keep stored away, no interest, unsecured, forever. What, why would I go so far, you ask? Hmph — to make me say it, you must be a truly sinful woman, BB. Though you are not to my tastes at all, you must become my queen!!

Gi, Gilgamesh...? An unsecured, interest-free loan, that's, well, are you sure you're not been grievously deceived...?

Gilgamesh: Wh, what did I just...What is this, there is no way to mistake that ostentatious sack of flesh for a petite and intense girl with golden hair and green eyes!

[Goddamn it, do we really have to do this when Arturia isn't in the game? Anyway, static goes out now.]

Rani: — External insertion of a virus confirmed. A nervous system manipulation program, specifically. Now cancelling special effects.

BB: Huh? My improvised "Love BB-chan Brainwashing song" was cleared? ...che. Rani really is in the way. Oh well. That's not all my ghost stories. My favorite is one of the others, anyway. There's a scary, scary monster in the Labyrinth. There's always someone watching you from the shadows ♥ Well, that's all for this time. But, senpai? It's much better for everyone if secret stay hidden, you know? Curiously killed the cat, you go out for wool and you come home shorn, and stupid girls end up in the trash. And you, senpai, ignoring your adorable kouhai's advice — may swiftly fall into hell ♥