Entry 68: NPCs and breakfast plans

[While checking on the random NPC students:]

Female student: BB...made something like that. She really is the same model as Sakura Matou. But...it's not possible. There's no way to attain such growth. A vulgar AI like that could never be allowed to rival the Moon Cell...! Yes, yes that's true, it can't be allowed. She must be erased immediately...! To do that I must eliminate Sakura Matou, and revoke the authority of the Masters in the old school building. Cut all spirit particle transfer to humans from NPCs. All lifeforms other than me will perish, but I'm not at fault. It is natural for the superior individual to survive. If I send a message to the near side with maximum output, the chance of reaching the Moon Cell with exceed 40%. Yes, that's what I'll do. As an AI with greater authority than Sakura Matou, my decisions are the Moon Cell's decisions...! ...eh? What......is this...? No, why!? Isn't BB unable to enter this place!?

BB: Huh? What are you talking about? The only ones I won't touch are the Masters

BB: Huh? What are you talking about? The only ones I won't touch are the Masters. I can capture you guys anytime I like. I just leave you alone because it'd be annoying and inefficient, okay?

Female student: Ah...I, I didn't...that, that's not it, Ms BB...I was just, kidding, so...A joke...just a joke, you know? I would never oppose you...I'll just stays here like I'm supposed to, so...!

BB: — Stupid girl. If only you hadn't spouted any of that nonsense about reaching out to the Moon Cell I would have let you go. You don't look very tasty, so I'll drop you in the juice mixer. You'll be crushed alive and eaten as you scream. Cruelly, mercilessly, like garbage processing, see. Farewell, little miss superior-AI.

Female student: Ah — aaaaaaaaaaaahh! Ah, it hurts, its hurts, it huurttssssss! Help, someone help meeeeee — !

[She dissolves in the black noise.]

BB: Hmph. Like bad debt. The ratio of the energy expended to reach her here and the energy acquired is mismatched. Using 10 energy for not even 1 memory is far too inefficient. It's really a waste of energy. The ingenious BB-chan has no use for such cheap hunting grounds. So please, relax and fully enjoy your loser lives, okay ♥

[Well that was...something. Let's go check on the other resident NPCs. The one at the item kiosk, for example.]

Kotomine: You look very tired. It would appear the exploration of the Labyrinth has become quite trying. I wonder. How about one of these?

Thanks for worrying about me, but you're going to charge for that drink anyway. Your concern for me is all I need, I refuse courteously.

Kotomine: I see. Well then, the usual business it is. Consider the state of your wallet and enjoy your window shopping to your heart's content. After all, you are the only one with any real use for these things.

Is, is that so!? But then doesn't he have a lot of free time...?

Kotomine: Naturally, that is the case. However, even in the Holy Grail War, my role was not an active one. Standing here in the item kiosk, impossible to ignore, my role is still larger than before. So this is the magnificent life of a store security worker.