Entry 77: Very awkward and very dangerous

[Deep in the dungeon we find a red treasure chest.]

...what could this be? Based on what the green-cloaked Archer said, all of the item folders there should be concealed, but... No, this might be a trap. I'll ask Gilgamesh what he thinks.

Gilgamesh: What hopelessly sloppy work. That rat...Such negligence while manifested under the Archer class...He's a disgrace to the Archer class. Though it has nothing to do with me, Archer is the best class, you understand. He will be punished later. Well, that aside, go ascertain its contents. It's just a prickling at the back of my neck, but it's whispering that there's something good in there.

It seems Gilgamesh doesn't see any traps either. Then I'll just go for it!

[Inside this stray treasure chest is an outfit — girl's uniform.]

Gilgamesh: Useless! What kind of denouement is this! I read that there was a 99% chance of finding the long-awaited new clothing for the King of Heroes, are you trying to make a fool of me! What on earth about these plebeian garments is worthy of being a treasure in the Labyrinth! It's only a school uniform!

Gilgamesh is right. There's no special value to this uniform. The green-clad Archer said that BB sealed it away, but...Why would BB ban something like this?

Rani: — The Alter Ego's signal is nearby. Be careful. Contact in three, two, one — zero.

Passionlip: Ah...aah...aaaahh...

Archer: ...hey, what's going on here? I thought I left the concealment of this folder to you?

Passionlip: Ah, er, ah...I, I did it, I really did...the folder was hidden, and everything...

Archer: It isn't! I can see it. Are you really gonna tell a lie anyone can instantly disprove? Are you a little kid?

Passionlip: Ah, um...but...this place, is really far...

Archer: It's not far. It's right near the exit. It was much farther for me when I was making my way to the entrance, wasn't it? And for that matter it was your idea to put it here in the first place, wasn't it!? I even removed the "Faceless King" and lent it you, so what the hell are you doing!?

Passionlip: Oh, that was because it was such a pretty green...I thought maybe I could make it my ribbon...But it was so fragile it broke very quickly...your Noble Phantasms aren't good for much other than appearances, are they Mr Archer?

Archer: I didn't do it for you! You neglect your essential work and get lost in pretending to sew...What the hell goes on your head. It's fine, you can tell me. It's that all your nourishment goes to your chest and none to your brain, isn't it?

Passionlip: It's not...empty, it's...just kind of, too much trouble...so I just skipped out on work, a little bit...that's all.

Archer: Ah, even worse, then. There's nothing that'll help this "troublesome" situation now. It's not your brain that's rotten, it's your personality. BB's gonna have to remind me to take extra-good care of you again. No matter how much power you've got you do nothing, you do. What, are you a dullard? Dim-witted? That way you've got no friends?

Passionlip: ...nn...f, friends are...unnecessary, for me...I'll be...fine, without them, so...

Archer: Nope, crying's not gonna do you any good. It won't help. What you need to do is put your head down and reflect on this.

Passionlip is being thoroughly reprimanded. Archer seems pretty fired up with his exhortations so, so it looks like neither of them is paying attention to us. It sounds like it was Passionlip's job to hide this folder, but she played truant, so as a result we easily obtained the formal wear. I can understand why Archer's angry, but it looks like —