Entry 107: How to catch a star

[Gilgamesh stands back and Hakuno runs forward, until static strikes again. A loud heartbeat can be heard.]

Kk...! The electric current has changed from a warning to an attack. I can tell that that with that shock some part of my body broke down internally.

Gilgamesh: .........

I understand the situation. But I'm sure that something like this is no reason, and I don't have time to rest. There's not that much path left to the ore where Gilgamesh sleeps. Before my heart gives out from the pain, somehow I'll make it there—!

[She runs forward further and again gets shocked.]

Gilgamesh: You can see how this ends. No matter what you do you won't make it to that thing.

[The black dissolution of death is creeping over Hakuno's limbs now, as you can see

[The black dissolution of death is creeping over Hakuno's limbs now, as you can see. Forward again, slowed to a walk.]

— another part of my body collapses. I can't feel anything from my ankles down, but I can still move my legs. If I can move, then I'm still all right.

Gilgamesh: ——.

...even, so...This really, hurts, too much, I think. Gilgamesh doesn't say anything. Maybe because he wasn't interested in the first place. Why am I doing this much, for someone like that — no matter how much I think about it, I don't know.

[Hakuno is now hunched over, trudging slowly forward. When the next shock comes the black corrosion extends up her torso.]

It might be my imagination, but half the light just went out. It's kind of, dark. How heavy my limbs have gotten certainly isn't helping, but the light going out is a problem of life and death. At any rate, it's getting hard to see Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: ——.

There's thirty percent left. I can do it. I should be able to make it, with just about my head left, just barely.

[That space in front of the relief is becoming recognized as the room of stained glass windows where Hakuno first contracted her Servant in Fate/Extra. Also, she's right about the light. Another shock.]

]