Entry 139: The girl with the diluvian heart

Warning! High alert!

[As with last time, we directly move through the relief to the descent down the heart-coaster. Meltlilith's tunnel is blue-hued, with teardrop-shaped symbols.]

...I can hear the sound of water somewhere. It could be taken as the murmuring of a cool, clear stream, or as the meeting of magnificent waves. I've experienced this coaster descending to the heart of the heart many times, and now I come to think of it like a great whirlpool that drags ships down into the netherworld.

Meltlilith: From the sea of pleasure, I was born. From the sea of milk where the self-melts, where even the ones it protects will melt. I could see no form, there were no shapes, my heart was empty. The ego that melts steals, changes all it touches into me. I have dissolved many things. I have consumed many lives. I have absorbed much power. Living things, each an every one, are nothing more than nourishment for me. All things are capsules rolling about in the palm of my hand. For me, the world is a boring dining table. It's just like a sandcastle built on the shore. It will all only be washed away and sent to me. Ah, but — I discovered love. I learned how the heart loves. I fell completely. I was no longer an ego without form. I was no longer pleasure without purpose. To protect you, the one I love, I will sacrifice all I am.

Gilgamesh: It was born from the desire for control, but has become a desire to protect, it seems. She is prepared to become sea foam and disappear — not unlike a certain children's story, isn't it?

Meltlilith: For me, there will be only you. For you, there will be only me. That is how I will remake the world. That is happiness. All that hurts you will disappear, all that hates you will disappear. You will be a boat of bamboo leaves. The only life upon the sea that I will be. But never fear. There are no storms upon this sea. No waves rise. It is nothing but a quiet, tranquil ocean. The world will continue without end, eternally, allowing you forever. So — please, drown and melt in my sweet nectar, forget even your own name. Within me, worthless as you have always been, keep your mouth shut. Like ice melting into water, like sugar melting into honey, there will be nothing to distinguish you from me. In my arms, you will become my love. Where in this world can a greater joy be found?

Gilgamesh: All things within herself, is it. More than a woman, she is at the height of girlhood. Only a goddess could love so unilaterally.

Meltlilith: ...I discovered love. I learned your name. Please, tell me all about you. The mixing of sighs and bodily fluids, the meeting of skin on skin, these are only external pleasure — from consuming everything I understand this. I will melt you down, and you will be mixed will me. All I am will be given unto you — That is Meltlilith, the perfect world. A supreme cradle I will make for you. There will be no more suffering...for love, desire, fear, hurt, all of it will be made of me. Close your eyes, seal your lips — — You are me, I am love...Sugar is that which melts into nectar...you are that which melts into love...Love, all of it, is mine...

We're passing through gentle feelings, the exact opposite of the cruel Meltlilith. These are her true feelings...A heart that while steeped in madness, purely wishes for her beloved's happiness. ...but there can be no understanding between us and Meltlilith. Even if she has not the slightest desire to kill us, she is an enemy we must defeat in order to move forward. Our sea voyage will soon reach its end. I brace my heart descend and stand on the seafloor of pleasure. In order to completely deny this heart's, obstinate love —

[Down to the heart core we go.]

The space we alight in is a world where conflicting elements mix together. It's warm and it's cold. A world where the only sound is the echo of Meltlilith's obscene breathing, and so a world without noise. This is the heart of an Ego different from Passionlip. And so — in this heart core cocoon of stillness and peace, there stands a single girl bathed in poison, honey.