Baby Love (Erik Killmonger, M'Baku, and T'Challa)

Alternate Universe
The fact Erik some how changed into a baby takes everyone by surprise. You and Shuri determine he's about 16 or 17 months old. He has small dreads—why his hair didn't change you have no idea—and he is missing his scars. He's healthy though. Erik had immediately picked you as his mother and besides you, the only people he allows near him is Shuri, Ramonda (who he loving calls Nana), Okoye, and the River Tribe elder (yes the last one is random but he likes the man and you are not complaining).

If Erik being a child wasn't already a handful, he befriended a jaguar cub. Sometimes you and the momma jaguar just stare as the two play together.

It's wakanda: Anything is possible here.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Erik does not like M'Baku and he tolerates T'Challa. He glares at M'Baku who has entered the quarters.

"Oh, hey M'Baku!"

You hug the huge man and Erik huffs.

"This is for you."

You smile as he gives you the wooden bracelet. You notice a smaller one and smile.

"You got one for Erik?"

"I figured he would like one."

You walk over to Erik—who gives M'Baku the cutest evil look ever—and snap the bracelet on him. He stares at the offending piece before babbling, shaking his arm.

"Erik you're going to hurt yourself."

He huffs.

"No!"

You face palm.

"Erik."

He pouts but giggles as you pick him up, tickling his stomach. You kiss his cheek as he hugs your neck, glaring at M'Baku.

"Can you hold him while I grab my bracelet? It's beeping."

M'Baku takes Erik and holds the little prince. Okay so maybe his fur is soft but Erik still doesn't like him.  He grabs M'Baku's hand—it's heavier then he expected—and pulls it to his mouth.

M'Baku thinks he's about to suck on his finger but instead the little demon—whoops prince—bites down on the finger. M'Baku kisses and you gasp.

"Erik!"

He lets the hand go and yelps before his eyes begin to water. You flicked his lip. He lets out a cry and you roll your eyes before rubbing his back as you take him from M'Baku.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand why he did that."

"He's evil?"

You laugh as you grab Erik's baby bag and you all leave the quarters.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Erik is miserable.

You had gone to the Jabari with him to spend the week with M'Baku. Erik knows it's a courting gift but he isn't with it. Honestly: why would anyone live in the cold?!

Erik won't complain though: this fur he is laying on is soft and comfortable.

You are in a grey jumpsuit next to him and you're sipping tea. Erik pushes himself up and takes shaky steps to you. You put the cup down and open your arms, ready to catch him.

The potentially cute moment is ruined by M'Baku picking him up making you laugh.

Erik is not impressed.

M'Baku sits next to you, Erik in his lap and Erik is fuming. He was suppose to be happily in his mother's arms right now! Basking in her warmth (large breast!) and being kissed on.