Gay (M'Baku)

M'Baku is straight. Well, he thinks he's straight but every time he sees you, his heart flutters and his palms become sweaty. M'Baku can't avoid you because you are the one who makes all the warriors' armours and furs (and the villagers' furs).

He enters your workshop and sees you working on a fur.

"Oh, hello Chief."

"Hello Kasim."

"What can I do for you?"

"I think I ripped my fur."

"Now how did you do that?" You ask with your signature smile as you take the fur.

"I don't know..."

You give him a soft smile and M'Baku fights a blush. You are 6'7" with a warrior's build, dreads that reach your shoulder blades with the sides shaved, and icy blue eyes.

You see the rip and you chuckle.

"Were you sparring again?"

"...maybe."

You laugh and M'Baku blushes.

"I can fix it. Do you need this fur now?"

"No."

"You'll get it before the weekend starts."

M'Baku nods.

"Oh, Chief."

M'Baku turns and you press a kiss to his forehead.

"Try not to rip any more furs."

M'Baku blushes and nods before leaving quickly.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
You are no stranger to your sexuality. You are gay. You love men and men love you. Well, not all. The one you want is the Chief but so do half of the women in the tribe want him.

You fix the fur and fold it neatly. You walk over to the chief's mansion and is lead to his quarters.

M'Baku is topless and only in his pants. You lick your lips. Your Chief is a beautiful man. And you really want him under you.

You will your hormones to relax and hand him the fur.

"All done Chief."

M'Baku grins and tries the fur back on. He smiles as it is fixed and looks flawless.

"Chief."

M'Baku turns and gasps. You grab his butt and squeeze. He doesn't fight it and you kiss on his neck, licking a spot that makes him moan loudly. You pull back and smirk at the mark.

"See you around Chief."

You walk off and M'Baku moans as he jerks off to the memory of you pressed against him, hands on his ass, and your mouth on his neck.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
M'Baku accepts he is gay. He has to be. Why else does he want you to rub his butt again.

He goes to you.

"Chief. What can I do you for?"

"Please...do what you did..."

You smirk and walk over, pulling him close.

"Do this?"

You lick his neck, kissing his pulse, and pick him up. He gasps as you hold him, kissing him. M'Baku moans as you kiss his neck. You put him down.