My King (Erik Killmonger)

Part Two of My Queen
You see the servant and sigh.

"I'll be there."

The servant nods and bows, leaving you to dress. You go with a shorts set that you often sleep or lounge in. You slip your shoes on before leaving your room.

It's a quiet walk and you clear your mind. Entering the room, you hear water running. You slip your shoes off and lay in bed. You look at your phone and see the bathroom door open, revealing Erik in sweats, dreads down.

"Nebhongo."

You raise an eyebrow as he walks over, climbing into bed, resting his head on your chest. He looks at his tablet at the reports, purring as you rub the nape of his neck.

"How was your day?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"It was fine. Nothing special."

"Anyone give you problems?"

"N'Jadaka."

He smiles at you, sitting up kissing your forehead.

"Rest my queen. You are so stressed."

You sigh before relenting, food to the side. He kisses you softly, pulling you close, hands rubbing and kneading your butt. You moan softly as he kisses your pulse.

"Tomorrow I send out weapons."

"My opinion doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. What do you think?"

"I think this whole idea is stupid."

"Why is that?"

"What about black people who are half white? What will you do?"

Erik blinks.

"I thought so. There are so many small details you ignored. W'Kaki is no good as an advisor. He only says yes."

"That's why I have you."

You roll your eyes as he chuckles kissing your jaw.

"I am a mere soldier."

"You are not mere."

"Says you."

"Kali..."

"Sorry."

You yawn and Erik rubs your butt, holding you close.

"Sleep. You need it my queen."

You nod, too tired to argue.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
When T'Challa returns, All hell breaks loose. W'Kabi sends his men forward and in a split second you made your choice: you love Erik but you love Wakanda more. With a single cry, making Erik go wide eye, you disappear and reappear, fighting alongside T'Challa, your women also fighting.

You and T'Challa move in sync as you two drive the men back. Erik growls but has to deal with the Dora Milaje who are fighting him now.

"I missed you Kali!"

"Save it!" You snap, making T'Challa chuckle.

"Use your powers!"

"As you wish! Sekhmet Hear my cry!"

You touch the lion pendent you are wearing and in an instant your own suit appeared. It is black with hints of red. You give an angry cry and punch the floor making W'Kabi's men fly backwards.

W'Kabi blows his horn and you growl, charging at the man. You kick him off the rock and send him flying into one of his own rhinos.

Erik looks over and sees you fighting in such a way that he has never seen you. It's fierce, passionate, and oh so sexy. He throws the Dora Milaje off him and stalks towards you.