Isis & Osiris (Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe
To say you are ridiculously powerful is an understatement. Not only are you intelligent and can challenge Shuri, you are a powerful sorceress and hand-to-hand combat specialist. Right now, you twirl your pitch black spear with a grace that is rivalled only by Okoye, and have a blank look.

"Stand down," you say softly.

W'Kabi looks at you and you don't even blink.

"Stay down or I will kill you."

He looks at Okoye who nods as you move, disappearing to where Erik is stalking towards Shuri. You kick him off and follow, Shuri watching as T'Challa follows.

You all end on the track and you look at Erik with those blank eyes that he couldn't stand.

"Asha."

"Yes my king?"

"Stand down."

"I'm afraid I can't obey."

T'Challa watches as block Erik with a grace that he often wonders how you learned that. In a moment, you deactivate his suit and rip the collar off. He stares in shock as you throw the collar over the rail, deep into the mine.

"How..."

"If you had listened to Okoye you would have known to throw me over the falls as well. I am not just any woman N'Jadaka."

Your clothes change to a black dress with a plunge v-neck and two high thigh skits. Your hair is in a curly white mane but what stands out is your eyes: they are pure black.

"I am Isis. I am the one who blesses the kings and queens of Wakanda. I am the one who can take your powers with not a touch."

Erik scrambles back and stands. Your eyes go back to normal as well as your eyes and you look at the man.

"Yield or I will make you."

"I yield."

You step back as T'Challa cuffs the man.
🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
Erik is allowed to roam the palace as long as he wears the monitor on his arm. He begins spending time with you. You allow it and often put him to work with you.

You are the high Priestess at the Isis temple and Erik is in awe at the temple. The Bast temple has nothing on this temple. You had gotten permission from T'Challa to take him to the temple.

"N'Jadaka."

"Yes Priestess?"

You smile and rub his cheek.

"You got some of the dye on your cheek."

"Oh. Thank you."

Erik had quickly learned angry outburst with you got him nowhere except a blank look which made him feel like his father is scowling at him.

"They tell me you have been here all morning attending to the plants."

"Yeah...I was upset with W'Kabi and I needed to cool off."

You nod.

"The man is quite annoying isn't he?"

Erik laughs and nods. You smile before kissing his forehead.

"Lunch is waiting for you in my study. Do come and eat."

"Yes Priestess."

He places the basket down before following after you.
🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
Erik not only helps around the temple but also trains with you. You teach him how to be as graceful as you and to convert his anger into fluid yet powerful hits.