Devil's Daughter (T'Challa)

Being the Devil's daughter has its perks such as you literally have a demon army at your command. However, right now it is annoying because all the Avengers are terrified of you (you smell the fear).

Except the Black Panther.

He seemed more surprised and curious (like a cat) when he met you and Fury told him who you are. He was so curious he had insisted on visiting your apartment just to talk to you. You indulged the king because while you didn't want to admit it: you are pretty lonely.

As a result, he became your best friend. There was nothing you couldn't tell T'Challa about. He always had a wise word and soft looks. You knew he would make an excellent king.

With him being your friend, you graced him with a pitch black ring. That ring would alert you if he ever requested your presence. The first time he called you, he wanted to show you Wakanda. You find the country beautiful and he beams with pride as you tell him so. The second time, it is for his coronation. He is nervous and you have to talk the man off the cliff.

The third time, its after the Klaue incident in Korea.

"Lilith..."

You walk over and hold his face, looking him over.

"You okay?"

T'Challa nods and you two are interrupted by Okoye and Shuri entering the office. They stare at you. You are in a black tube dress that revealed your curvy shape with heels and a floor length sweeping robe. Your hair is an unnatural white and your eyes are pitch black just like your equally pitch black nails.

"Who is this Brother?" Shuri asks.

"This is my friend and fellow avenger, Lilith Draco."

"Hello."

"This is my sister, Shuri, and my general, Okoye."

You nod before stepping to the side. You sense something and frown.

"T'Challa...something evil is coming this way."

"Sure it's not you?" Okoye asks and you shoot her a piercing look that even unsettles the General.

"No it's not me," you hiss, leaving the room with a sweep of your robe.

T'Challa gives okoye a look before following you. The two follow. Getting to the throne room you see the men and smirk.

"Erik Stevens or should I say Erik Killmonger?"

"Who are you woman?" He snaps.

You smirk and T'Challa touches the small of your back. He knows you can be quite scary.

"Let me deal with him."

"Let us hear him out first."

You pout and T'Challa chuckles.

"No council. They'll cause trouble."

T'Challa frowns.

"I—"

"T'Challa if you ever take advice from me: take this one."

You step back and T'Challa thinks for a moment.

"Bring him to my office W'Kabi."
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
You study the two men. T'Challa looks over at you and you walk over, hand on his shoulder. Your presence calms him (the irony)

"What do you want?"

"The throne," Erik says and Okoye snorts.

You chuckle and Erik glares at you.