Demon & Angels (Michael B. Jordan)

You look at Michael and blink.

"You aren't wearing that right?"

He looks at you.

"I am. Why?"

"Michael...you look like the organist at my church."

He blinks.

"What? No I don't!"

You shrug as you finish his makeup for the event.

"Whatever you say Michael. There."

He smiles at you.

"Are you going?"

"Sir, I'm a makeup artist and stylist. Not a celebrity."

You pack your equipment away as Michael pulls his shirt on.

"Would you like to go?"

"Honestly: no."

"Really? Everyone—"

"Michael I don't have an outfit."

"We can get—"

"Michael I'm not going and that's final. Have fun."

You walk out, carrying your two traveling work cases. Michael frowns.

He wants you to be there.
👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
So you lied to Micheal.

You are at the Gala and you are dressed in a black suit with a jacket that has a long train. The train has images of angels, demons, and other religious figures in red. You wear black heels. There are Black and red jewels on your headpiece: they are black horns and a halo hangs on one horn. Your nails are long and black.

You wear a pitch black wig with red glitter in it and have demon black contacts in. Your makeup is simple: black eyeliner; long, fan like lashes, and a black lip with the centre red. You wear upside cross earrings that are bejewelled with red and black diamonds. Your choker is black diamonds with a red ruby upside down cross. There is a dusting of red glitter are on you to complete the look.

You walk in, demanding the attention without trying. You ignore Michael as you greet Chadwick and Letitia. Disappearing inside, you smile as you meet the various celebrities and iconic people.

"Lilith!"

You turn and look at Michael with those black eyes. He steps back before blinking.

"Wow. You look..."

You wait for him to find a word.

"Devilish!" Daniel says as you chuckle, kissing the man's cheek.

"Thank you Daniel."

"I thought you said you weren't coming?"

"Changed my mind."

You walk ahead and smile as you hug Nicki. Michael frowns. He'll talk to you later.
👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
You changed for the after party opting for a skin tight red black blazer that has a black floor length fur. There are crosses on your blazer made of black and gold jewels. You wear black thigh high boots that have gold crosses running on the side and the actual heel is a gold cross.

You wear the same jewellery and headpiece from earlier.

"Lilith."

You turn and see Michael. He walks over and takes your hand, pulling you after him to a slightly dark corner. He holds your waist and you look up at him.