Egypt (T'Challa)

You look at T'Challa and raise an eyebrow at the new avenger. You are a demigod hailing from Egypt. The daughter of Isis and one of the protectors of Egypt, the whole "politically unrest" country is just a front. Egypt is just as advanced as Wakanda and mixes magic with science, tradition with the modern. It's a beautiful country.

"King T'Challa this is Princess Nefertiti," Tony says, introducing you two.

"Egyptian," He says.

"Wakandan."

He blinks.

"I'll be with Thor Tony."

You walk off and Tony blinks.

"You two know each other?"

"No...is she always...?"

"No, she's actually quite nice. She was one of the few people to calm Loki when he was ready to rampage."

T'Challa nods as he follows Tony.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
You pinned T'Challa to the floor with ease.

"Okoye! It's fine!"

You raise an eyebrow, looking at the woman.

"Hmm...General?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to spar? You look like a worthy opponent."

You stand, helping T'Challa up as Okoye steps onto the mat. You two begin to fight.

T'Challa watches. You fight as if you are dancing. It is so graceful that he is in awe. You pin Okoye and smile.

"You fight quite well General. Would you like to come to Egypt and train with my ladies? They could teach you a few things and you can learn from them as well."

Okoye offers a rare smile.

"I would like that."

You smile.

"I will talk with your king."

Okoye nods and you salute her as you walk off. Okoye sits next to T'Challa.

"You like her."

"She is beautiful but she seems...uninterested as Shuri would say."

Okoye chuckles.

"I invite you to Wakanda," T'Challa says.

"When?" You ask.

"Anytime you desire. I know you are a princess and are busy."

"That is true. I will let you know when I can."

T'Challa nods and turns.

"Black Panther."

He turns.

"Safe travels and may Ra & Bast protect you," you say with a smile.

T'Challa grins.

"Thank you and same to you, Isis."
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
You follow the servant and enter the throne room. T'Challa smiles and walks over to you. You are in a floor length white dress with thin straps that hugs your curves and gold clasps that hold a light matching white cape. You have on gold arm bands, gold hoop earrings, a gold choker, and a gold finger ring.

"Queen Nefertiti."

"King T'Challa."

"Welcome to Wakanda."

"It's beautiful. However, my egypt is more beautiful."

T'Challa laughs.

"I will be the judge."