Feelings (Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe
Erik doesn't catch feelings. He can hit it and quit it with ease. He has done it before and he can do it again.

Yet here he is: catching feelings.

For who?

You.

Your name is Kamari and you are from the Jabari tribe. A curvy, thick, and toned woman, you are beautiful. With glowing brown skin, piercing black eyes, killer smile, and a personality to match you are breathtaking.

When Erik managed to get you into his bed he was overjoyed. You two had flirted for weeks before one night you showed up, dropping your robe to reveal the white lace bodysuit you wore.

Erik had enjoyed that night. You did as well.

But now, you act as if that didn't happen. You treat erik like he's just your prince. Erik also doesn't like T'Challa is beginning to flirt with you. It's a soft flirting that's enough for people to notice but not enough to have people think you two are courting.

M'Baku also likes you. The chief would kiss your forehead every time and one time he caught M'Baku's hand on your butt.

Erik finds himself wandering the halls. He can't sleep and just walks aimlessly.

He finds himself before your room. Knocking, he waits patiently. The door opens to reveal you in just your bra and underwear.

"Come in."

Erik enters and you look at him.

"Can't sleep?"

"No."

"Want me to help?"

"Yes please."

Erik pulls his pants off and lays in bed. You strip and straddle his lap, lowering yourself slowly as Erik fills you. You begin to bounce and Erik moans as you ride him.

He sits up, wrapping his arms around you as he kisses you, purring as you tug on his dreads. He kisses your neck as he begins thrusting up to meet your bounces.

He quickly gets you on your back, hooking his arms under your legs and bending you in half as he pounds into you. Pleasure is etched on your face and you moan his name so prettily.

He doesn't want this end.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝
When Erik wakes up you're gone and he can't help but feel disappointed. It's early, the sun is just rising. He dresses and leaves your room, headed back to his own.

He showers and makes his way to the library. He might as well read to pass the time until the palace comes alive.

Entering the library he sees you. You're in a black skirt and a blue tee with sneakers. He walks over and kisses your cheek.

"Erik we can't fuck in the library."

He frowns.

"I wasn't thinking of that."

You give him a skeptical look.

"Why are you holding my waist?"

"I like how perfectly I go with you. Like puzzle pieces."

"You must say that to every girl."

"I don't."

"No need to lie."

"I'm not."

Erik is hurt you think he speaks words like that with just anyone.

"Kamari?"