Sorry (Daniel Kaluuya)

You blink in shock at seeing Michael on the woman.

Naked.

In bed.

"Babe!" He cries as you turn and quickly head back down the stairs.

You grab your backpack, ignoring his calls.

"Jendayi! Jendayi!"

You slip your sneakers back on before grabbing your car keys and stepping outside, door closing shut behind you. You get in the black Range Rover and pull off, leaving Michael there cursing.
🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
You end up by Letitia and she hugs you as she calls Chadwick, Danai, and Daniel.

"I...I can't believe it."

"I'm sorry. Do you want anything?"

"Do you have any Whiskey?"

Letitia chuckles.

"Yes! Straight from the Scots!"

You smile as she pours you a glass and adds ice to it before handing it to you. You thank her and take a sip.

The doorbell sounds and she answers, greeting the others. You smile at them as they walk over and hug you.

"You okay?" Danai asks.

"Not really but...I'll be fine. He has work tomorrow so I'll go over and grab my things. Thank god I never got rid of my condo."

"He wanted you to?" Chadwick asks.

"Yeah."

You down the last of the drink before putting it on the table. Daniel sits next to you. His girlfriend just dumped him so he knows you're going through it.

"You could stay with one of us if you want," Letitia said.

"Thanks guys."

"I volunteer," Daniel says and you smile as you kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Daniel."

He smiles.

"I say we do shots and make bad decisions tonight!" Letitia says as the others laugh.
🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
Daniel is drooling at what you're wearing. You have on a crystal bra under a black, sheer cropped hoodie and black, high waist jeans that are ripped, including under your butt cheeks. You throw on some clear heels and call it a day.

"Daniel!"

He blinks and smiles as you walk over.

"Come! Letitia and Danai are pairing up and Chadwick has Lupita."

He holds your waist as you two walk out and get into the SUV.
🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
The song is slow and sensual, even though it's Afrobeat. You grind against Daniel, drink in one hand, other holding his hand that is on your stomach.

"Aye!" Letitia says as she records you two.

Daniel groans as you press your back against his chest.

"You look so good," he whispers, voice huskier and that accent...

You're wet.

You turn and Daniel holds your waist, you looking at him. Letitia snaps a picture of you two. You two look like a happy couple.

"I think we should go," Daniel whispers in your ear and you eye him.

"Go where?"

"Home. My home."